In Memory of A Fine Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know none of you will know who this is or could care less, but he was one of the finest men I ever knew. He was the president of the Pennzoil Products Company when I went to work for Pennzoil.

T Wayne Warren, may you rest in peace.

TWayneWarrenObituary.jpg

Wow. I'm very sorry you lost a friend, Johnny. From the obit, he sounds like a real stand-up guy - rare to see folks embrace those kinds of 'old-fashioned' values (the teacher and the loan repayment).

And, for reference, BITOG lost an important person - a person who worked for Pennzoil when they most likely still used '100% Pennsylvania crude'...long-lost history.

Originally Posted By: hate2work

He graduated with honors in only three years while holding down five jobs? That is amazing.

No surprise there - He commanded a Navy small craft in WW II as a Lieutenant....
grin.gif

Our Thoughts and Prayers go out too his family and those that knew him...

Johnny: I'm sure our {true} Father has big plans for him now... You will see him again someday

Sorry for your loss, and all ours. I love reading obits of "normal" people. Guys like this are out there and are the unsung heroes of this great nation we live in.

Notice he was from Texas!
34.gif

Good old-school stock. The kind that made this country great..
No community organizers were needed then.
Deborah, his daughter married a Rommel.

Sorry to here that.
He lived in the coolest place in Texas. My whole family is from Kerville. My Dad, and his 3 brothers graduated from Tivy High school there, and that's where his Grandmother and Grandfather are laid to rest.
My condolences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back