Castrol Edge and Magnatec Oils

Status
Not open for further replies.
These oils are in Australia ,and Yes, Edge and Syntec are meant to be the same, but i am not sure how much they differ. Do they blend the same brand oil the same in each country ??? I dont know....

The difference is that GC smells like Alpine gentians and Oz Edge smells like a Wallaby that was caught in a rainstorm...now normally, and Sprintman correct me if I am wrong 'cause you are the expert, a Wallaby doesn't smell bad, but a wet Wallaby, well that is a horse of a different color...the mixed metaphors don't work, huh? But come to think of it there was a horse of a different color in the Wizard of Oz so I guess it fits a little bit...those of you that know me will have to explain to our new members the mindless rambling...
20.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: sprintman
Sorry I have not smelled a wet or dry Wallaby or a Kangaroo for that matter. Something I need to fix me thinks..s

shocked2.gif

You're kidding me ?

Too many times for me, but then I'm a country boy
48.gif

crikey, when did pscholte get back in the room after a couple years off ?

You must have been really bad to get 2 years in the sin bin

Originally Posted By: pscholte
The difference is that GC smells like Alpine gentians and Oz Edge smells like a Wallaby that was caught in a rainstorm...now normally, and Sprintman correct me if I am wrong 'cause you are the expert, a Wallaby doesn't smell bad, but a wet Wallaby, well that is a horse of a different color...the mixed metaphors don't work, huh? But come to think of it there was a horse of a different color in the Wizard of Oz so I guess it fits a little bit...those of you that know me will have to explain to our new members the mindless rambling...
20.gif

My goodness, you sound like you have ingested something, GBH by any chance ?

Originally Posted By: vxcalais
Originally Posted By: pscholte
The difference is that GC smells like Alpine gentians and Oz Edge smells like a Wallaby that was caught in a rainstorm...
....those of you that know me will have to explain to our new members the mindless rambling...
20.gif

My goodness, you sound like you have ingested something, GBH by any chance ?

Suggesting chemicals ? oh no, a little history is in order.

pscholte is a bona fide legend on BITOG and the mortal representative in North America of the Elven Elixir.
I would suggest genuflecting as you are in the presence of a man of words with no peer in lubrication circles, however, being the humble man he is he would be embarrassed by the action.

Treat him with the reverence and respect he deserves, and you may elicit further pearls, particularly regarding the elves and the elixir they presented to the mortal world.

GBH eh ?
hadn't thought of that
LOL.gif

Gummy bear juice ???! I never had much luck chasing the end to the rainbows to find the elfs and pot of gold. I doubt i have much luck now, so best i leave him alone. Just we had a hot batch of GBH at a rave party in Melbourne recently, sounded like he may have attended it hehe with the previous comment.....

I think you've already got magnatec (of one form or another, as there are quite a few magnatecs down here) as Start-up.

Failing that, anything's possible if you are willing to pay for it.

Shipping Magnatec wouldn't worth the flight time.

And the Edge... Shipment cost will sweep the price competitiveness away from this particular product. So while bearing the shipping expense why not to get an obviously better oil instead of this generic synthetic.

They stopped making the Start Up. I was just wondering if it could be done, most businesses wont ship oil to the US for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back