Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Amkeer
I was hoping for at least a 800 point drop. Hopefully we get it today. We need a massive capitulation to occur.

There are needs and and there are wants.

I got a few cracklow buys in this AM. But not enough....

When you look at it all it is micro managing. Sometimes it is best to just overlook that and go with the concept that "screaming buys" do not show up very often. Think too much, and you could miss the ride.

Uncovered shorts destroying the market. I'm staying with commodities. When G.E. and G.M. are destroyed gasoline, natural gas, grains will still exist.

I think the only way to make money for a weasel such as myself in this market is to day trade ultra long and short ETF's. With this current cast of greed pigs drooling to get my IRA and 401K, I feel we are doomed. Very doomed.

Originally Posted By: Pablo
I think the only way to make money for a weasel such as myself in this market is to day trade ultra long and short ETF's. With this current cast of greed pigs drooling to get my IRA and 401K, I feel we are doomed. Very doomed.

P, we'll always have Paris.
LOL.gif

As expected oil 50-70 and gas here is 2.10. Where does it go now?

We are in some oil service stocks. I do not know if that is a good move at this point. Being that I dislike the oil companies at this point, at least maybe oil services is OK. Oil companies are enemy number one for me.

Seems like things are going as expected so far. That has me nervous.

I haven't studied DIS for a few years. Looks OK at these levels based on Sales + Profit Margins + ROE. Industry's relative strength has been terrible, but maybe due for a rebound.

I went into SAA, UVT, UWM at market close on Thursday.

The technical guys are split between 7200 and 6400 being bottom. But then they thought 10000 and 9200 and then 8100 would also be bottoms. So who knows.

All my 401K is going into cash. Then I'll start time averaging in, small doses at a time, once the Dow drops below 7500. This is going to be U shaped at best so I'll have plenty of time to bottom feed.

BTW, this is not your daddy's stock market, though it could be your grand daddy's:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_pMscxxELHEg/SS...bears-large.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back