Mobil 1 High-Mileage 10W-40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update:

My next oil change finally came due, and I decided I wanted to give TDT 5w-40 a try. First impression is good. It has only been a week, but the level on the dipstick is exactly where it was when filled (not that 0w-40 was dropping that quickly..). Also, I h ave noticed a decreased amount of "soot" on the back of the M. With 0w-40, I would notice small black specs on the rear of my car that appeared to be some sort of oil burn off. I have seen non of that yet! I may do a UOA, but will probably wait until the next change since there is still some remains of Ow-40 in the engine!

Originally Posted By: 98dakarM3
Update:

My next oil change finally came due, and I decided I wanted to give TDT 5w-40 a try. First impression is good. It has only been a week, but the level on the dipstick is exactly where it was when filled (not that 0w-40 was dropping that quickly..). Also, I h ave noticed a decreased amount of "soot" on the back of the M. With 0w-40, I would notice small black specs on the rear of my car that appeared to be some sort of oil burn off. I have seen non of that yet! I may do a UOA, but will probably wait until the next change since there is still some remains of Ow-40 in the engine!

TDT is a great oil and a good choice,your protected well,the
HM 10w40 is a great as well,keep us up dated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back