Wix 51358 concerns

I think its time to jettison the Wix brand and shop for a new one!
This was my decision too, after people on here started documenting canister leaks a year ago or so. I was a loyal Wix user before that, but they seem to have taken a step back since MANN took over, so I switched to Fram.

It's funny to me how for as much crap as Fram has taken over the last couple decades that they've ended up being perhaps the most reliable oil filter brand out there. I stopped running Purolators after the media tears, I stopped running Wix, but Fram seems solid at least for now.

This was my decision too, after people on here started documenting canister leaks a year ago or so. I was a loyal Wix user before that, but they seem to have taken a step back since MANN took over, so I switched to Fram.

It's funny to me how for as much crap as Fram has taken over the last couple decades that they've ended up being perhaps the most reliable oil filter brand out there. I stopped running Purolators after the media tears, I stopped running Wix, but Fram seems solid at least for now.
Good Morning Cheesepuffs2,

Really well stated and I couldn't agree with you more. I've completely standardized on Fram oil filters because they are solid as you mentioned and I like the facts that on their point of sale packaging they state the performance specs which are excellent and they have a filter for every price point and budget.

I have Fram on all my vehicles. It makes my shopping really simple.

Back