Why good cops can't turn in bad cops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: qwerty1234
vowel, you are correct. I don't give a rats tail about anyone on the road. I have 2 other DUI's that were dismissed because there was NO PROBABLE CAUSE. I am one of those individuals who needs to stop drinking. And not stop drinking AND driving.

You should NEVER be allowed to drive, ever again.

"Police profile, too bad". That is your quote and that says it all. Garak, did you see what happened in Baltimore?? That is no longer acceptable here in the U.S. I thank God I don't live in Canada. I'd like to visit but, of course, I have 2 DUI's. You would probably label me as being a danger on the road. The fact is though, I don't care. Garak, you seem like an angry individual who like to argue. I bid you farewell, sir.

You should never get out of a cell for the rest of your life. YOU are why I support the death penalty for drunk drivers.

Originally Posted By: SteveSRT8
Sometimes this place is amazing. Even if you were a drunk and driving home why would you plaster it on the Net?

OMG...

The statistics are wrong, MORE than 10% of the
population are sociopaths.

vowel, I'm not a sociopath. I am just a guy with a serious problem.

You had two DUI convictions. Each time you put other innocent motorists and peds in harms way! The first time is bad enough but the second time shows you have contempt for the lives of others, and
you have never once stated that fact. That shows a pathological
behavior problem.

It seems to me that you're trying to make his point for him. A late uncle was a raving alcoholic for years. He never once in his life got behind the wheel of a vehicle, no matter how drunk he was. If he got drunk at work (he was the boss), he slept at work. If he wanted to get drunk at home, he stayed at home and ensured he had enough booze at home to keep him going until he was done for the night.

I don't think he even got a ticket in his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back