"Whole Foods" cheats on food weight charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whole Foods is for affluent folks that will spend without worrying about the bill.

I shop at Publix, high quality meats, deli and produce.

Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
Whole Foods is for affluent folks that will spend without worrying about the bill.

I shop at Publix, high quality meats, deli and produce.

Dumpster diving for me. Even cheaper.

I've called the place "Whole Paycheck" for years now. When one bag of conventional groceries can top $100, something is seriously wrong.

I think Aldi is expanding, they plan to open some stores In California. I hear good comments on Aldi and will be glad to try it out.

WF is great for speciality products. Say you want a big porterhouse, but you just want one and not have to buy a pkg full of them (i.e Costco). Costco is good of course if you have a family, but the few families I know are even starting to tire of the quantities they're having to buy. Publix is somewhere in the middle.

Don't forget Sprouts.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: BMWTurboDzl
WF is great for speciality products. Say you want a big porterhouse, but you just want one and not have to buy a pkg full of them (i.e Costco). Costco is good of course if you have a family, but the few families I know are even starting to tire of the quantities they're having to buy. Publix is somewhere in the middle.

Don't forget Sprouts.

Me too. Whole Foods is the kind of store to drop into once in a while for specialty items u can't find anywhere else. Not the main source of food!!! Walmart Supercenters are the main ones. (I will get skewered for admitting I like Walmart like 3 lbs of chicken on a 4-lb WholeFoods stick.....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back