Wheel cleaners

Anyone ever find a spray on rinse off wheel cleaner product that actually works WITHOUT ANY BRUSHING?

I have yet to find anything that does not need to be agitated or brushed off. Hence the question as same results can be had using just the leftover car wash soap and a wheel brush.

For moderate buildup, this product is touchless:

Another thing I'll add, I use Armor All Extreme Tire Shine tire dressing. It's cheap and excellent! Doesn't leave your tires wet, doesn't attract dirt, doesn't fling off onto your paint, and most of all it doesn't cause dry rot at all like vinyl protectants do on tires. And despite the name, it doesn't leave your tires too glossy

It's dirt cheap and it's at Walmart. Give it a try! (y) Sometimes the cheapest stuff works the best.

Another thing I'll add, I use Armor All Extreme Tire Shine tire dressing. It's cheap and excellent! Doesn't leave your tires wet, doesn't attract dirt, doesn't fling off onto your paint, and most of all it doesn't cause dry rot at all like vinyl protectants do on tires. And despite the name, it doesn't leave your tires too glossy

It's dirt cheap and it's at Walmart. Give it a try! (y) Sometimes the cheapest stuff works the best.

Wheels, not tires.

Anyone ever find a spray on rinse off wheel cleaner product that actually works WITHOUT ANY BRUSHING?
S100, German brand used for motorcycles. It's 100% spray on, wait 5, rinse with or without pressure. I use it on my car for the wheels only and sometimes, the front clip for bugs in summer.

This worked extremely well for me back when I detailed for a living.
1655037838920.jpg

Mothers all wheel and tire is as close as I have found. I had trouble finding it lately though and may go back to P21S. (If I have to order it)

Dawn Ultra dishwashing liquid. Mix it 50/50 with water and spray it on. Then use RejeX to prevent brake dust from adhering to the wheel paint.

Mcguires works really ez but it seems to be very hard on rotor coatings. Anyone know of a cleaner that works as well but is easier on rotors

Back