What brand of spark plug

For cars, I stay with OEM. This has always given me the best results.

For small engine yard equipment, they all get Champion.

I like NGK also. They have always done well, so they have always went in my Asian cars.

Whatever the local OPE dealer carries. That’s usually NGK or Champion. It doesn’t really matter which of the two I get. I will say that the Loncin V-Twins like a little hotter heat range plug. They run better with the BPR4ES over the stock BPR6ES.

Whatever the local OPE dealer carries. That’s usually NGK or Champion. It doesn’t really matter which of the two I get. I will say that the Loncin V-Twins like a little hotter heat range plug. They run better with the BPR4ES over the stock BPR6ES.
Didn’t know a V-twin was a small engine.

#1 for me would typically be NGK. Having said that, a lot of the vehicles I've had have used NGK, or Denso, as OEM. Just from a brand standpoint, I prefer NGK over Champion due to, what seems to me, better build quality. Looking at both, I've noticed the machining and finishing such as the threads, on NGK seems smoother. The center electrodes 99.9% of the time are centered well and the side electrodes are attached cleanly and square with the center electrode as well. Many of the Champions I've seen appear to be not quite as well made.

Nope no problem at all just like I don’t have a problem with NGK being made in Japan.
No offense, but what is the meaning of this Thread if you do not have any problems with your equipment? As my 7th wife once told me. if it is not broke don't fix it.

Back