What are you listening to right now?

Originally Posted By: Pablo

thumbsup2.gif

It's so weird that these songs are now pushing or are over 20 years old. I'm 24 and am starting to feel like I am experiencing the first hints of what it means to be old.
shocked.gif

Youtube is awesome,and awful at the same time. I have spent so much time on there in the last five years!! I can sit for hours watching stuff.

Originally Posted By: Racerjk
Youtube is awesome,and awful at the same time. I have spent so much time on there in the last five years!! I can sit for hours watching stuff.

You're better off surfing Youtube than watching main stream TV.

Your conscious is your best media outlet, and main stream media isn't going to fulfill that.

I know that sounds like mind in the gutter, but I didn't mean it that way!

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
Originally Posted By: Racerjk

You're better off surfing Youtube than watching main stream TV.

Your conscious is your best media outlet, and main stream media isn't going to fulfill that.

I know that sounds like mind in the gutter, but I didn't mean it that way!

I completely agree with all of that!

Originally Posted By: Autobahn88
Well, I just purchased tickets for Iron Maiden who will be playing this summer. Never saw them before and I am looking forward to it.

You're in for a treat. I'll be seeing them in DC, 3rd time for me. They are outstanding live, hard to believe they're in their 50's.

jeff

Back