What are you listening to right now?

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
Here`s what I`m spinning right now. I found a MINT mono copy of their lp:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j09C8clJaXo

Hah!!! Someone else who gets into the surfer music... Though I must admit that I always thought it was a Ventures tune.

When I'm in the right mood, I'll look up some Ventures, **** Dale and a few others and crank it up.

I love P!nk. Love her music, love her. Her songs always have some meaning. Beware, there is a scene that shows her with her arms cut, some younger viewers should not watch it. But the song tells a good lesson.

Last edited:
Right now? A local AM station on my 1933 Philco 19B "Baby Grand" that I restored as a project this winter.

A short time ago I was listening to Sinatra on the turntable (a Technics D20).

Earlier today while I was working in the shop I was listening to my 1952 Zenith H500 Trans-Oceanic, picking up a shortwave station from somewhere in South America. I couldn't understand anything they were saying, but I enjoy the latin music.

I`m getting ready to play a couple of lps I bought:
34rwpqc.jpg

2ibypg9.jpg

STYX " Why Me ? " , was #27 from the top 40 countdown of the '80s this time of year on SIRIUS radio . Not a bad year for tunes .

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: odie
STYX " Why Me ? " , was #27 from the top 40 countdown of the '80s this time of year on SIRIUS radio . Not a bad year for tunes .

I remember buying Styx`s Kilroy Was Here lp when it came out. KILLER lp! I still have it somewhere :^)

Neverending White Lights - Always

I have seen the cold and the rain
and I pushed you back
don't you need it in the worst way
control, I need it in the worst way
and if you ever come back
and if you ever come back
I will let you
always

Rednecks - Randy Newman

I've been listening to a lot of his stuff lately and he's a lyrical genius. The song "A Few Words In Defense Of Our Country" is outstanding, too.

Back