What about Fram 0W-30 for my 2.5 Turbo

My vehicle is a '23 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited AWD with the 2.5T engine. The oil requirements are 6.13 qts of 0W-30, API SN Plus/SP or GF-6. I've got about 9700 miles on the car. I will be changing oil from here on at approximately 4000 mile intervals. I'm coming up on a change in the next week or two. I already have a 5 Qt. jug of QS 5W-30 Ultimate Protection which I will be using plus another quart of something that meets specs to make 6 qts.

I also have a quart of Fram (Amalie) 0W-30 which is SP and GF-6A that I picked up as an emergency quart to keep on hand. I'm wondering since the Fram meets the specs, if there would be any advantage going forward with using the QS over the Fram. I know that QS is well respected and I've used it off and on over the years. Then I saw the thread about the goop found in the QS, that most folks seemed to think was no big deal. I always shake my oil before pouring anyway. And then I remember reading a post recently that said the any 0W synthetic was superior to a 5W. Is that true? If that is true, would it be an advantage to use the Fram 0W-30 over the QS 5W-30?

Thanks

FRAM seems to have a weaker additive pack compared to QS but also could have a better base stock I am not sure in regards to that, but with that being said if the oil meets the requirements of your vehicle and since you are doing 4,000 mile intervals I don't think you will have a problem at all running the FRAM.

It doesn't appear that Fram sells the 0w-30 in 5 quart jugs, so I would have to get 6 quarts at 7.99 each. I'll probably stick with the QS or Valvoline 5W-30 in 5 quart jugs and add a single quart of Fram 0W-30 t to make six.

It's probably just a barebones add pack from a supplier with the Fram label. It would be hard to say which is better.

Baja_05 said it best.
Amalie makes the Fram oil and it's a respectable company that's been in business a long-while.
I'd buy it and have bought the Fram, before I'd buy another 10k Supertech oil. Both Fram and Supertech sell 20k oils now. No complaints from me.

Back