Vehicle you're looking forward to in 2025 (and beyond)

For me K4 hatchback

1714516911552.jpg

1714516931033.jpg

Also, when the next generation of TSS (3.5?) is released hopefully with rear sensors.

Next generation Chevy 1/2 ton pickup.
Hopefully all aluminum body, instead of some panels steel, and swing panels aluminum.
Also don’t care for the black wax they use on the frames.

For me K4 hatchback

View attachment 216999
View attachment 217000

Also, when the next generation of TSS (3.5?) is released hopefully with rear sensors.

Give that thing a manual transmission, strong turbo 4, and decent suspension, and it could be a huge hit...well with me anyways. I love it! Of course I was one of the oddballs that liked the Buick TourX as well...if that had a manual, I would have kept it.

One of my sons just came to visit from out of state in his new Toyota Rav4 and took me for a ride. Now the wife and I and both sons have been buying and driving Honda only since the mid 1990s. So I was blown away by his Toyota SUV.
The seats felt as if I was sitting in a lounge chair and the ride was like being in a limo! I think he sold me on a Rav4 even though we
had been leaning towards a Camry for the next one. Never owned a Toyota but I was telling someone I realized not one single
person I have known with Toyotas ever changes to buy any other brand. I have also never heard a Toyota owner I know say they
had to bring it into the shop for anything other than predictive/preventive maintenance items.

Looking forward to driving my existing buckets in my signature. I could get into a new vehicle right now but nah. Doesn't fit my needs & probably never will. I don't even know what they make anymore. I do like reading about new trucks though. :)

One of my sons just came to visit from out of state in his new Toyota Rav4 and took me for a ride. Now the wife and I and both sons have been buying and driving Honda only since the mid 1990s. So I was blown away by his Toyota SUV.
The seats felt as if I was sitting in a lounge chair and the ride was like being in a limo! I think he sold me on a Rav4 even though we
had been leaning towards a Camry for the next one. Never owned a Toyota but I was telling someone I realized not one single
person I have known with Toyotas ever changes to buy any other brand. I have also never heard a Toyota owner I know say they
had to bring it into the shop for anything other than predictive/preventive maintenance items.
I had to replace a squeaky blower fan and the water pump twice in my Camry. It also threw a misfire code and ran rough for a couple days and then went away on its own.

Back