Upper cylinder lubricants

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's like running Slick 50, for everyone that claims their motor lasted longer because of using it-their are the ones who went just as far or farther NEVER using it!! What I do know is that after driving my 96 Metro without Lucas UCL for 216thou miles and getting EPA 39-43mpg it's whole life than driving this 98 Suzuki Swift that is the same car but with 9 more HP than the 96(4valves per cyl instead of 2) and getting the same 39-43 mpg EPA for the first 27thou I drove it--since 38thou(it had 11thou on it when I first got it) I have used 2oz UCL per 6 to 8 gallon fillup and have averaged 41-45 mpg since(best of 48/before best was 46). 43.3mpg overall for the last 90000++miles. The 96's overall average was just over 41mpg. The UCL has made a 2mpg increase in mileage. Don't know if it will make it last longer but I have 129thou++ on it today and I will be pushing on to the 200+ mark as I did with the 96 which is still running today with almost 300thou on it(coworker still driving it-most major repaired items have been waterpump/timing belt/muffler/egr valve)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back