up to date Max-life VOA....red bottle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all i'm new here,
although i've resaerched through theses forums for quite some time but just now became a member.

I can't seem to find an UP TO DATE VOA (late 2010 or 2011) of valv. max-life 10-30 (or any for that matter) in the red bottle NOT GREEN BOTTLE.
Can someone please lead me in the right direction or else post one here ?

thanks in advance, and I apologize if this info is right under my nose or i'm overlooking it.

I found a Sn Maxlife uoa dated 4-08-11- 5-30- 3,898 mi- 96 Silverado. Looks at first glance things might have been cut out or lowered.IMHO

I was afraid of that answer,
I have run max-life for years but now I am thinking about going to rotella T5 for the higher zddp content in the 4.0.

is the 5.2 a flat tappet setup aswell ?

The Mopar Magnum is a roller cam engine so you are safe there. If you want to run the same oil in both Jeeps and your ford I would not hesitate to run the T5. I have run both 10-40 and 20-50 in magnum motor jeeps and they did just fine.

If you look you may still be able to find some of the quality Valvoline MaxLife HM Synthetic Blend SM GF-4 oil in the Red Jug or quart size on clearance. Just watch for price reductions, not advertised, at Kmart. I picked up quite a stash of the SM HM Synthetic Blend for about $2.40 a quart a month or so ago. It was not advertised....just marked down on the shelf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back