Toyota- Build Quality

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote:

Originally posted by brianl703:

quote:

Originally posted by 05corollaLE:
but it's recall record scared me away.

I view recalls as what they are--the manufacturer making a problem right.

For that reason, recalls don't scare me. What scares me are problems that never get recalls issued for them.

The number of recalls the Focus had can't be over looked. Who wants to spend all of their time taking their car back to the dealership for recall remedies.

My 95 Silverado had 94,000 miles when it got stolen, the only maintenance was a battery and a fan belt. My fathers 62 Chevy pickup had 112,000 miles (oil was changed maybe 5 times)when he sold it, zero repairs. I drove a Tacoma for 4 years, no problems, but it was too small and just didn't have the power. Bought a Tundra and drove it for 3 years, front rotor problems and always worn the front tires badly...still liked my Silverado better...more power and comfort by far. Driving a 04 Dodge Ram 5.7 and so far its the best driving fastest running most fun truck I have ever owned. And yes I test drove a 04 Tundra before I bought the Ram. We don't all buy vehicles just for transportation. There's more to it than that gentlemen. Next truck if I don't buy a vette will have a 600 Turbo Cummins...diesels are the hot rods of the future...dudes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back