Top 48 brands motor oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's my thoughts too. It just shows how probably 95% of the oil consuming population of the world pick a oil. I see some major brands that are well known for outstanding voa's at the bottom of the list.

Last edited:
ELF #7? Don't think so. you can hardly find it in US.
Amsoil #3? Lot's of people don't even know how to change oil, leave along word Amsoil, and what a heck is that.

Last edited:
I would of Thought Pennzoil Would of been number 1 since the Whole World Love's PYB. I'm not Surprised Mobil 1 being number 2. Even Tho I would of Loved to see castrol #1
smile.gif

I think this poll is highly skewed to those with access to the internet. I'm surprised to see Amsoil and Supertech in there if this reflects an international poll of actual oil users in the developed and developing world.

The comments are entertaining though.

Originally Posted By: gregoron
I think this poll is highly skewed to those with access to the internet. I'm surprised to see Amsoil and Supertech in there if this reflects an international poll of actual oil users in the developed and developing world.

@gregoron how does that 5w40 Mag1 Oil hold up on your car? I was tempted to buy some amazon.

Originally Posted By: JohnathanDm

@gregoron how does that 5w40 Mag1 Oil hold up on your car? I was tempted to buy some amazon.
Originally Posted By: JohnathanDm

I've got 2k miles on it now and so far so good. My engine feels more responsive than the dino ST I had before. Granted the first 500 miles in the Mag1 made my engine feel sluggish. After that it felt smoother at all rpm range. I think it's a good value oil at Amazon prices with free delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back