They love me ... safety in numbers I guess.

It happens to me as well and they don't care. I will drive further away to give a person their space.

Sitting here at Walmart eating lunch and as usual I'm here by myself. For two seconds.
Three vehicles park right next to me...never fails.
This parking lot goes beyond the water tank..
I hear ya. I can walk into any empty aisle in a store. Five seconds later the aisle is full of little consumers, and some always want to look at stuff exactly where I'm standing.

And, frequently I'll cross paths with the same customer throughout the store. I've occasionally gone well out of my way to get away from said stalker, and presto, they show up momentarily.

Pretty sure I heard the universe snicker at me once.

I lost my picture for some reason..

1000002983.jpg

I hear ya. I can walk into any empty aisle in a store. Five seconds later the aisle is full of little consumers, and some always want to look at stuff exactly where I'm standing.

And, frequently I'll cross paths with the same customer throughout the store. I've occasionally gone well out of my way to get away from said stalker, and presto, they show up momentarily.

I actually asked a lady that followed me all through the store where she was headed next...
Went right over her head... 😁

I can count on one hand the number of times that person has actually bought the thing they needed to stand in front of my cart to look at. Costco in particular is an absolute nightmare for this. Get in the way ---> pick up item ---> stare at item while breathing through mouth ---> put item back ---> wander off.

Always.

I’d pick up lunch and park far out away from other cars. Within a few minutes someone else will park near enough, doing the same thing. Worst was my brother and I were grabbing lunch and some people parked nose to nose with us! WTH? I drove away to another part of the empty lot. If I’d wanted to eat lunch with them I’d have asked! 🤨

Is that not what people go to Walmart to do --- shop that is??? Thats the ONLY reason I go there. Not to eat my lunch, play on my phone or pick my nose.

I feel your pain - here's one example from my part of the world. I was all alone when I went into the store and came out to this (old picture, there's no snow on the ground today):
1715202664611.jpg

And I don't think it's because the person was worried about dings to their Honda because this is the side that was parked next to me:
1715202710123.jpg

If you want to test your theory, try this.
The next time that you go into an entrance to a building with multiple doors, when no one else is at the set of doors and there is someone following you. meander aimlessly to another door at the last possible second.
Odds are they will switch direction to follow you, because they are too lazy to open the door on their own accord. Guaranteed.

Always.

I’d pick up lunch and park far out away from other cars. Within a few minutes someone else will park near enough, doing the same thing. Worst was my brother and I were grabbing lunch and some people parked nose to nose with us! WTH? I drove away to another part of the empty lot. If I’d wanted to eat lunch with them I’d have asked! 🤨

Last time I tried that, I had cars on both the driver and passenger sides of me, in less than five minutes.

Sitting here at Walmart eating lunch and as usual I'm here by myself. For two seconds.
Three vehicles park right next to me...never fails.
This parking lot goes beyond the water tank..
Do you work there/nearby? Not sure I would otherwise pick Walmart to eat my lunch. Too many pretty views nearby our Walmarts but understand that varies by region.

Back