Taurus TH45

It's a Taurus so it's on the low end of decent handguns. But, it has a lifetime warranty and should cost you around $450-500. Ive sold a couple and they are nothing to write home about.

Old Taurus guns were and are great. New ones.... no

Never handled that particular one, but every Taurus semi I've handled built in the last 10 or so years is as stiff as a beached whale in rigor mortis.

recently bought a lightly used one...shooting 2 handed it worked well; shooting single hand weak & single hand strong...it bobbled several times per mags; I have a pinched nerve that is hampering grip strength; another person shot it without issue; make sure your stance & grip are really good; I decided to sell mine for bills and rely on my Taurus 82S in 38 spl since I do not know if/when I will recover...

That thing looks even bigger than my Ruger P94, and has the aesthetics of my Taurus G3C. I like them both. Both had hundreds of rounds through them without a single hiccup. I carry Taurus and trust it fully.

If/when your financial situation improves, and you’re interested in a good quality .45, I recommend a used G21. Just bought one from Parro’s Gun Shop in Waterbury Vermont, for $349. It was a police trade in. Gen 4. Came in the original box, with tools, manual, and all the back straps. Night sights. Some holster wear, particularly on the right side of the grip. A bit dirty when I unpacked it, Barrel was spotless once I cleaned it. Not much actual wear.

Great gun. Not expensive.

I have a gx4 xl, pt92 and tx22 and cant say enough good things about them but they are also their highest praised models. I don't have any experience with the TH series but have been patiently waiting for the TH10 to be readily available, they are a hot seller right now.

Back