Militec 1

burbguy82

$100 site donor 2024
Does anyone have any experience with this product?

I have used it for years with great success.

I still have bottles of it from deployment to Iraq in 2005. They sent me like 12 6-8oz bottles since I was deploying. If I’m not using clean extra engine oil laying around, I’m using it to get rid of it. I’ve used it on my ARs as well as pistols with no issues whatsoever.

When you guys use it, do you do the “burnish and heat” method they describe in their literature? I’ve always just applied lube, wiped off excess, called it good. The extra steps seem, well, extra…

When you guys use it, do you do the “burnish and heat” method they describe in their literature? I’ve always just applied lube, wiped off excess, called it good. The extra steps seem, well, extra…
Heating is supposed to be a necessary step on the first and 2nd application. I do it with a heat gun, and in my opinion when you do it as instructed, it is slicker and stays. I do not use it every cleaning, I treat a new gun from the beginning, and reapply when I feel it is needed. I also use regular lube between.

Recently, I had taken out my older Arsenal SAM7 Rifle out, might have 4-5k on it, and detail cleaning it. Noticed there were a few new bright spots here and there. So I decided to reapply.

I think it makes a big difference in factory trigger components

Back