Show pictures of your oil stash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I like that photo. Concentrate on the oil with the nice bike in the background. Think I will use this as one of my screen savers if that's alright with you.

That photo is awesome - it looks like a professional ad:

"Rotella T6 - the oil for ALL your toys."

:D

Originally Posted By: Johnny
Now I like that photo. Concentrate on the oil with the nice bike in the background. Think I will use this as one of my screen savers if that's alright with you.

Yes, it's OK with me. Glad you like this shot.

I have quite a bit more stash : PP 5-30, P YB 5-30, Delvac, Syntec 10-30, Rotella 15-40 and 5-40, so I'm getting like a typical BITOG oil hoarder. With my 2 vehicles, I have enough oil for about 3 OCIs each, so I'm all set for a little while. If any more great deals on great oils come up I'll probably go for them.
thumbsup2.gif

Your probably the only Canadian with a Duron stash like that. I'm proud of you. If I lived up there my garage would be full of it. The Duron E is an excellent product as is their ATF and gear oils.

Well done.

Thanks Johnny!

Originally Posted By: Lurch
I got 3 gallons of Rotella T6 on sale for about $24, and it going into my bike sooner or later. :)

RotellaBike.jpg

Very nice usage of focal length!

My "stash" is down to 0 qts of oil for the first time since I've been a member here. I do still have some SLOB and Redline FIC, but no actual oil.
frown.gif

Some is hard to see. So, I have one litre each of Mobil 1 5w-30, Mobil Super 2000 5w-30, Suzuki 10w-40, Valvoline MaxLife 5w-30, and Castrol Syntec 5w-50. There are just under 4 litres of Mobil Delvac 1 ESP 5w-40. There are about 10 litres of Mobil Delvac 1300 Super 15w-40. There is about 1.5 litres of Royal Purple 0W-40. There are 6 litres of GC. Both of the gallon containers of Castrol GTX 10w-30 and PYB 10w-30 are full.

I think that covers it all.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Garak

Some is hard to see. So, I have one litre each of Mobil 1 5w-30, Mobil Super 2000 5w-30, Suzuki 10w-40, Valvoline MaxLife 5w-30, and Castrol Syntec 5w-50. There are just under 4 litres of Mobil Delvac 1 ESP 5w-40. There are about 10 litres of Mobil Delvac 1300 Super 15w-40. There is about 1.5 litres of Royal Purple 0W-40. There are 6 litres of GC. Both of the gallon containers of Castrol GTX 10w-30 and PYB 10w-30 are full.

*quietly absconds with the Delvac 1 ESP, RP 0w40 and GC*

Originally Posted By: Ben99GT
RLStash3.jpg

Not sure what cost more, the Red Line collection or the freezer it's setting on.

The freezer...

Originally Posted By: Garak

I want to know where in Canada you got the Delvac 1300 15W-40 and the Delvac 1 5W-40 ESP - I'm assuming a bulk supplier.

I've seen the 'old' D1 in a performance shop, but never the ESP stuff. I've never seen the Delvac 1300 15W-40 in a store, either.

Originally Posted By: BobFout
*quietly absconds with the Delvac 1 ESP, RP 0w40 and GC*

Hands off!
wink.gif

To the left of the Delvac 1300, you'll see a tea towel. That's covering a nice measuring and pouring jug I use for the big pail. My mom would be spinning in her grave if she knew what I'm using her precious tea towels for.

Originally Posted By: addyguy
I want to know where in Canada you got the Delvac 1300 15W-40 and the Delvac 1 5W-40 ESP - I'm assuming a bulk supplier.

I've seen the 'old' D1 in a performance shop, but never the ESP stuff. I've never seen the Delvac 1300 15W-40 in a store, either.

You're right. It was from my local bulk supplier. They sell the Delvac 1 ESP in a 4x4 (four 4 litre jugs) and the pails of Delvac 1300. You can almost see it in my picture, but not quite - there's an American Walmart price tag on the Delvac 1300 that I bought from the Esso bulk dealer in Canada.

In this province, there are Esso bulk dealers everywhere, so it's reasonably easy to get.

Cool. There are a fair few bulk dealers in the area I live, so I could most likely get this stuff if I wanted to. But with one car, I have no use for that much oil (4-4 litres).

Still neat to see!

Originally Posted By: addyguy
Cool. There are a fair few bulk dealers in the area I live, so I could most likely get this stuff if I wanted to. But with one car, I have no use for that much oil (4-4 litres).

Well, it won't go rotten on you.
wink.gif

Maybe call one or more of the distributors. Perhaps they'll sell single ones. My place sells them in the sealed box 4x4s, and as you see, I don't mind hoarding oil. I would have even preferred a 20L pail of the stuff, but they didn't have it in that.

All the little extras are handy for lawnmowers and snowblowers, for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back