Show pictures of your oil stash

Status
Not open for further replies.
The AutoZone clearance was a boon to my stash (all new on the right - old stash on the left).

oilstash_zps51f48045.jpg

Better oil selection than many stores!

I love the Valvoline Nextgen. Could be a collector item decades from now. What do you think?

Originally Posted By: Stewie
o1ynjFN.jpg

I am assuming maple syrup land is Canada?
27.gif

Are those old jugs of M1? We used to have jugs shaped about like that 5 years ago or so. They might have changed the style when we switched to API SN?
21.gif

Originally Posted By: dlundblad
Are those old jugs of M1? We used to have jugs shaped about like that 5 years ago or so. They might have changed the style when we switched to API SN?
21.gif

Imperial Oil has been late at adopting the new style Mobil labelling. Our Mobil Super conventional label has only recently started looking like yours. The Mobil Delvac 1 label has also been recently updated. I have pictures of the old style somewhere in this thread, and the new style in my API Labelling thread, in this very subforum.

If you're talking about the jugs themselves, well, that's a bit more complicated. Imperial Oil uses vastly different jugs sizes up here than XOM does in the States. We get 4 L or 4.4 L usually, versus your guys' 5 quart or one gallon Mobil examples.

Originally Posted By: Garak
Originally Posted By: dlundblad
21.gif

Imperial Oil has been late at adopting the new style Mobil labelling. Our Mobil Super conventional label has only recently started looking like yours. The Mobil Delvac 1 label has also been recently updated. I have pictures of the old style somewhere in this thread, and the new style in my API Labelling thread, in this very subforum.

If you're talking about the jugs themselves, well, that's a bit more complicated. Imperial Oil uses vastly different jugs sizes up here than XOM does in the States. We get 4 L or 4.4 L usually, versus your guys' 5 quart or one gallon Mobil examples.

I actually prefer the older styled look of the Mobil Super/ Mobil Delvac jugs. Not that it matters or anything. Lol.

Originally Posted By: Squirrelee
The AutoZone clearance was a boon to my stash (all new on the right - old stash on the left).

oilstash_zps51f48045.jpg

I realize this is a bit old and that you might not see this, but how do you like the Rural King synthetic? $2.69 a quart isnt bad at all.. and they have 0w20. Napa cant even beat that. 0w20 looks to be $2.79 online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back