Should subway limit the number of sandwiches 1 customer can order?

Sometimes I hit up my local Wawa at 11pm and they are backed up with DoorDash orders. Could be one DoorDash driver waiting on a half dozen sandwiches or bowls.

Doesn't have to be a Karen. I have a buddy that will ask for TWO pickle slices....etc. Then get out his week old coupons while ordering three sandwiches. Same deal with every one.
They should change to drive through service, maybe.

The same could be said of many restaurants.

I've gone into Chipotle many times only to get behind someone ordering for a large family or office. And inevitably at some point there's an online order that they just have to squeeze in to be sure it's on time.

We have a Subway here in town, but there is no drive thru. You can order online, but need to go into the store for pickup.
Probably been a year since I was there. But I like to see them make it. Then I can always say to double the onion amounts, or whatever.

Doesn't have to be a Karen. I have a buddy that will ask for TWO pickle slices....etc. Then get out his week old coupons while ordering three sandwiches. Same deal with every one.
They should change to drive through service, maybe.
Yeah, then you could wait just as long while burning money and polluting the environment even more. Drive-thru should be available only to those with legitimate handicap tags for their vehicle.

Living outside of Philly and at the southern NJ beach, the choices for decent sandwich/hoagie/cheesesteak places is huge. A poorly slapped together Wawa hoagie is far better than anything Subway produces.

Back