Review - Mazda CX-30

they look good + are priced right!! simpler is better once the warranty is gone!!!

Thinking of getting a c-30, even my wife is on board (not easy to do) how is it holding up?
I don't have a C30, but did have a 2015 and 2019 CX5. They held up great and the 2019 was an amazing vehicle for the price. I think Mazda is one of the best cars on the road if you're on a budget and still want something nice AND well made.

Our new 23 CX-30 purchased last January 2023.So far at 7500 miles no issues except 1 recall for brakes,got one day free rental of CX-5.
About 7200 mile oil change lit and being DIY done it with oil filter and gasket from the dealer 9.00 for filter and 2$ for that oil drain gasket,their oil change special at 79.99 plus.Gas mileage mid 20's MPG.Nice interior and rides good on 16" wheels.Son mostly used it to school I barely used it but is a nice ride.Gas tank can be a little bigger but Costco couple miles away hehe. By the way the first oil change I did was July with 3500miles then at 7200 miles for winter driving.I did pick up new drain plug on dealer since the first one was like cross treading but now smoothly went in.

Pretty good review. Dave Coleman said they did a lot of work to prevent IVD's. While it will accumulate some over time, compared to others, much less. Cylinder deactivation is only available on the Premium trim, and you can't deactivate it. They also made some adjustments to the suspension due to the increase in height (bushings etc.).
What's an IVD?

Back