Reporter/cameraman killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Dallas69
I am not taking away your right to own a gun.
Please explain why you need a 30 round magazine.
The police and military need them for the situations they get into.
Why do you?

What difference does it make if someone "needs" or "wants" a 30 round magazine?

Why do you want others to justify their needs or wants to you? What business is it of yours if they have a 3, 30 or 300 round magazine?

Originally Posted By: javacontour
Originally Posted By: Dallas69
I am not taking away your right to own a gun.
Please explain why you need a 30 round magazine.
The police and military need them for the situations they get into.
Why do you?

What difference does it make if someone "needs" or "wants" a 30 round magazine?

Why do you want others to justify their needs or wants to you? What business is it of yours if they have a 3, 30 or 300 round magazine?

^^ This.

99.x% of legal firearms owners won't go and commit atrocities with their legal firearms, and they probably would not have illegal firearms in the first place. [censored], even an illegal firearm is dictated by who has it. A felon with a firearm makes an illegal firearm.. THAT is the issue. Not Officer Such-and-such's personal AR15, or LEO such-and-such's Glock and 1911 collection, or Military guy's shed of 300 or so guns and gun parts and ammo.

Also, ol' Grampa's belt-fed machine gun is probably best kept for exhibitions at army shows.. No threat to the public there.

See the first line of my signature.

Further putting restrictions on legal firearms ownership is not going to solve a problem of individual action.

Originally Posted By: Alfred_B
Rusty truck and his clothing meant that he was poor most probably meaning he was either lazy or/and stupid to be unable to pull himself by the boot straps. He probably is baby daddy to children from different women who are on food stamps paid by my taxes.

Someone with a little bit of higher IQ would, instead of owning an expensive Glock, spend that money to get education to better himself.

That was a very elitist, stinky pile of brown stinky stuff with flies circling, answer.

Your post
smelly.JPG

You must be so fun to be around with how educated and cultured you are. You are a real treat.

Maybe he was a farmer. A farmer with a large farm. A farm that brings in millions and millions of dollars in income. Maybe he spends his money wisely and doesn't need to replace his old rusty farm truck that runs perfectly fine with a new $60k Super Duty. Never judge a book by its cover.

Posting what you just did, I am EXTREMELY embarrassed for you. That is the dumbest thing I've seen posted on a public forum in a long time.

Enjoy your elitist attitude from the clouds, looking down on everyone, Mr. Cultured, educated BMW driver.

special-snowflake.jpg

54667065.jpg

Originally Posted By: turtlevette
Originally Posted By: bubbatime
I keep an AR-15 beside the bed,

I think you've progressed past bubba.

Nothing wrong with that.

Enter the 100 round drum mag.

Calicos are officially irrelevant now.

tumblr_m5stu3P8W61rvhbxso1_1280.jpg

That one looks LOUD with its short barrel configuration, will bring every cop in the precinct or town/city out if it leaves the house and is on the street for some reason, and seems to have really good control with where that handle is. Just square up nice against the shoulder and eliminate the threat.

Three, four, five guys in a home invasion? I think this little piece can handle it.

Better to have and not need...

Rusty truck and his clothing meant that he was poor most probably meaning he was either lazy or/and stupid to be unable to pull himself by the boot straps.

Logical fallacy of false equivalency. Driving a rusty pickup really only means he was driving a rusty pickup. Ditto for clothes.

Heck, I drove a 99 Grand Marquis to the parts store yesterday in a dirty Las Vegas t-shirt and shorts of questionable quality. So if you saw me, based on your writing, you would have presumed the same about me. Yet I'm far from poor and far from uneducated being a multi-degreed engineer.

Just needed a part for one of our 5 cars, all of them we own outright. But you keep on judging folks based on shallow and meaningless criteria.

He probably is baby daddy to children from different women who are on food stamps paid by my taxes.

Basis? This is the logical fallacy of ad hominem. Ignore any possible point the subject may have an make a personal attack. The personal attack need not be based in truth during an ad hominem attack.

Someone with a little bit of higher IQ would, instead of owning an expensive Glock, spend that money to get education to better himself.

Or maybe he made the conscious decision to go with something that he felt was a better value or that he was more comfortable using.

If we are going to make up stuff, why limit yourself to the negative?

Oh yeah, the straw man, that's your logical fallacy here. Create an easy to knock down argument. Again, it doesn't need to actually be true, just easy to knock down.

What is missing from your judgment is any actual, cogent argument.

Fail.

Rusty truck and his clothing meant that he was poor most probably meaning he was either lazy or/and stupid to be unable to pull himself by the boot straps. He probably is baby daddy to children from different women who are on food stamps paid by my taxes.

it means he has the right mindset to be a multi-millionaire or billionaire because he doesn't spend all his money on cars, like most people do when they get some cash. Most millionaires love the Honda Accord or whatever else is a regular, regular, plain old, nondescript car. "Camry, Accord, Taurus, Impala." 4 most popular nameplates in the country. Maybe not Impala, but.. You get the idea.

He probably eats bagged lunches of peanut butter and jelly, too, to further save on the unnecessary HUGE expense of eating out. You would be stunned by how much most spend in that fashion.

He probably also has enough self-confidence that the clothes and the truck doesn't make the man.. as it is supposed to be.

Triple threat.

Originally Posted By: InfmousCornholio
I keep an AR-15 beside the bed,

I think you've progressed past bubba.

Nothing wrong with that.

Enter the 100 round drum mag.

Calicos are officially irrelevant now.

That one looks LOUD with its short barrel configuration, will bring every cop in the precinct or town/city out if it leaves the house and is on the street for some reason, and seems to have really good control with where that handle is. Just square up nice against the shoulder and eliminate the threat.

Three, four, five guys in a home invasion? I think this little piece can handle it.

Better to have and not need...

The thing is, there is a chance that you lose your mental faculties as you age and end up using that on the innocent public. These white right wing whacks snap all the time.

Originally Posted By: madRiver
Open carry is legal and fine in my state however our residents (well educated) are way above such things. The folks who like to show off their rights come from other states to show us how its done.
smirk.gif

Typical liberal response. We are "more educated" than you dumb rednecks. Only dumb rednecks carry guns.

Sure pal.

Its not a liberal or conservative response, it simply fact of our state that its uncommon to see open carry(legal) here.

it means he has the right mindset to be a multi-millionaire or billionaire because he doesn't spend all his money on cars, like most people do when they get some cash. Most millionaires love the Honda Accord or whatever else is a regular, regular, plain old, nondescript car. "Camry, Accord, Taurus, Impala." 4 most popular nameplates in the country. Maybe not Impala, but.. You get the idea.

He probably eats bagged lunches of peanut butter and jelly, too, to further save on the unnecessary HUGE expense of eating out. You would be stunned by how much most spend in that fashion.

He probably also has enough self-confidence that the clothes and the truck doesn't make the man.. as it is supposed to be.

Triple threat.

LOL, are you serious? These guys live off of the rest of us, on welfare, food stamps and such. You will have a few millionaire farmers in rural areas, they look and behave very differently than this type.

Maybe he was involved in the meth industry and that's why he needed a gun for self defense. Hadn't thought about that...

What a trolling post!!!

LOL - from the "always judge a book by its cover" school perhaps? A nice bit of snobbery, judging someone by their vehicle, is that what you espouse?

Don't let the facts get in the way of that opinion...just keep right on trolling...

Originally Posted By: Astro14

What a trolling post!!!

LOL - from the "always judge a book by its cover" school perhaps? A nice bit of snobbery, judging someone by their vehicle, is that what you espouse?

Don't let the facts get in the way of that opinion...just keep right on trolling...

I just don't like moochers.

The thing is, there is a chance that you lose your mental faculties as you age and end up using that on the innocent public. These white right wing whacks snap all the time.

Well now...isn't that racist...

I am surprised, of course, given your "high powered" career, and your extensive education, that you harbor such racism...or perhaps you're jsut so steeped in political correctness that you can't see your own hypocrisy here?

Open carry is legal and fine in my state however our residents (well educated) are way above such things. The folks who like to show off their rights come from other states to show us how its done.
smirk.gif

Typical liberal response. We are "more educated" than you dumb rednecks. Only dumb rednecks carry guns.

Sure pal.

Its not a liberal or conservative response, it simply fact of our state that its uncommon to see open carry(legal) here.

Spoken like a true flatlander (for the rest of BITOG, that's a person who is not a native Vermonter). Spare me your judgmental fallacies...

You'll see open carry all the time in Vermont, in the real Vermont, in November. For those of you trapped in faux Vermont havens of transplanted flatlanders, like Stowe, Burlington, or Waitsfield, you may have to venture out into where real Vermonters live...away from the coffee shops, away from the snowboard retailers...and see what Vermont looks like during deer season.

It is also a fact of your state, one of which you may not be aware, that concealed carry is legal. It does not require a permit. So, if you don't see the gun, it is entirely possible that that Vermonter is carrying a concealed weapon.

But again, you wouldn't know this unless you actually understood Vermont...

What a trolling post!!!

I just don't like moochers.

Judging a person on the basis of what they drive is stereotyping of the worst kind.

As I consider replacing my 25 year old Toyota, I'll consider your petty, judgmental behaviour...and perhaps buy a new gun every month instead of becoming a slave to payments on a new truck...

Besides, aren't you a champion of the poor and downtrodden?

se, given your "high powered" career, and your extensive education, that you harbor such racism...or perhaps you're jsut so steeped in political correctness that you can't see your own hypocrisy here?

A high power career guy spends hours trolling on BITOG..lol...not

Besides, aren't you a champion of the poor and downtrodden?

Used to be. Trump has opened my eyes.

Triple threat.

LOL, are you serious? These guys live off of the rest of us, on welfare, food stamps and such. You will have a few millionaire farmers in rural areas, they look and behave very differently than this type.

Maybe he was involved in the meth industry and that's why he needed a gun for self defense. Hadn't thought about that...

I don't think we can take this poster seriously. I've been trolled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back