QS Defy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got some Maxlife HM running through the veins of my wife's Xterra right now. Used it mainly for the older car angle, not because of any leaking issues. Nothing to complain about. Seems to be doing a fine job.

BTW, I spent 50+ years living just North of Tampa, in the Lutz/Land-o-Lakes area.

Originally Posted By: Mfrank84
I've got some Maxlife HM running through the veins of my wife's Xterra right now. Used it mainly for the older car angle, not because of any leaking issues. Nothing to complain about. Seems to be doing a fine job.

BTW, I spent 50+ years living just North of Tampa, in the Lutz/Land-o-Lakes area.

I know that area well. My best friend lives in Odessa. I lived in Seffner for 25 years before moving back to Louisiana in 2012.
smile.gif

[/quote] I know that area well. My best friend lives in Odessa. I lived in Seffner for 25 years before moving back to Louisiana in 2012. [/quote]

Wow what memories. Back around 1967, out in Odessa, in some now non-existent orange grove off of Gunn Hwy, is were I drank my first under-aged brew. My In-laws still live in Seffner off of Hwy 60.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back