Presidential Motorcade 7.62 mm Rotary Gun

Status
Not open for further replies.
aircraft, i'm sure. Delta and others? Not sure they are operating like that, it marks them as specialized and they don't operate like that.

Been around and know some Special Forces guys. They tend to get the fun stuff before anyone else does. Very close knit hush, hush types. Went to a terrorism seminar and met a Delta Force Troop Commander, he showed me things that the public would wig out about. There is far more going on in the world of terrorism than the public could ever imagine. The future would be very bleak for us if the folks like Delta Force don't stay on top on things.

wow...but imagine what those hot shell casings will do to the finish on that SUV lol j/k not that you'd be worried about it if you ever had to use it

Quote:

The Barrett 468 needs a gas piston before it will get my stamp of approval.

What does the 468 have to do with this? The 468 is overpriced. It is just a standard AR that is chambered in 6.8spc with an out of date ARMS SIR pos.

Quote:

Quote:

The Barrett 468 needs a gas piston before it will get my stamp of approval.

What does the 468 have to do with this? The 468 is overpriced. It is just a standard AR that is chambered in 6.8spc with an out of date ARMS SIR pos.

Just responding to the post above mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back