[img:center]
ygp5E33.jpg
[/img] [img:center]http://
ygp5E70.jpg
[/img] [img:center]http://
ygp5E1B.jpg
[/img]

Originally Posted By: ls1mike
I like the truck! It needs some sort of LSX or maybe a 502. I have been look for one as I have a complete 99 Trans Am drivetrain I would like to put in one.

If you were closer, I would have you look at my '86.

I need to take some pictures of my truck after the $8,000 in repairs, with the new bed lid on it (that was installed earlier today).

The sun is supposed to be out tomorrow, and the truck is clean. Sounds like as good of time as any...

This is a 1989 Ford Taurus SHO and its been built for 15 yrs. My picture program screwed up and was not able to finish the post.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: wavinwayne
Rumble,

I LOVE that '79 Cadillac. I would love to have one just like that!

Thanks WW. Here's a shot of the chassis. I did the exhaust myself, which consists of a Monte Carlo SS/Buick Grand National exhaust kit, modified with Walker Impala SS/Caprice "police car" mufflers, and a Corvette style catalytic converter. Flows great, yet is fairly quiet.

Alright, moved the photos, let's try again.

2002 Mustang GT
97k miles currently

Tri Ax shifter
Aluminum flywheel & driveshaft
Centerforce clutch
F150 diff, superior 31 spline axles
aftermarket plenum
Diablo Tune
MAC offroad Pro Chamber
Saleen SC Style rims
17x9 w/ 275/40's
17x10 w/ 315/35's
More stuff I don't feel like typing out right now, etc.

p1020119v.jpg

p1020120z.jpg

p1020125.jpg

Last edited:
this is my 92-firebird i took these photos last fall just before winter.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: 112233

this is my 92-firebird i took these photos last fall just before winter.

Very, very nice.

Hang onto that - it's very collectible!

BTW, I also like your bro's wagon - I remeber when those were a LOT more common on the streets!

The Roush:
img9386contrast.jpg

img4292.jpg

The Neon, a.k.a.- the Beater:
img0072large.jpg

img0064large.jpg

One of my favorite projects was restoring the paint on my F150. Not too bad for a 26 year old truck, eh? It now also has the missing F150 badges reinstalled (NOS parts), along with a different replacement for the "XL" badges that were underneath:

img0817d.jpg

img0819ufq.jpg

img5505d.jpg

img5490.jpg

Thanks! I needed new tires for the Neon, so I figured I'd actually get some wheels to replace the steelies. I got the snowflake wheels for free, though in rough shape. So, I got 'em powdercoated! Win/win IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back