Post your Car Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Blokey
My daily driver '00 Acura 3.2TL (111,000 miles):
dsc023071.jpg

Nice car and wheels! How's your transmission been?

This was taken last year, and I posted it before, but the only thing that has changed is the rear rides a little higher...
normal_IMG_0114.JPG

normal_IMG_0116.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted By: Liquid_Turbo

Nice car and wheels! How's your transmission been?

Thanks! Those are the Honda Factory Performance (HFP) "Silver Star" 17"x7" +55mm wheels made by Enkei shod with 215/50-17 Bridgestone Expedia S-01. So far so good on the original trans - no issues using Amsoil ATF the last, oh I dunno, 50K miles.

Originally Posted By: crinkles

Oil.jpg

Is it me or the 5W-30 temperature range looks strange? According to that, unless you live in Alaska, you should not use 5W-30 oil.

Originally Posted By: CivicFan

Oil.jpg

Is it me or the 5W-30 temperature range looks strange? According to that, unless you live in Alaska, you should not use 5W-30 oil.

And 15W40 is good until 10F... Toyota Australia sure isn't afraid of thick oil.
I wonder how fast an air filter clogged up in the dust storms they had?

It looks like the old pre-CAFE BMW oil charts. I used to run 20W-50 Castrol GTX summer and 10W-40 Castrol GTX winter.

Originally Posted By: IndyIan

Oil.jpg

And 15W40 is good until 10F... Toyota Australia sure isn't afraid of thick oil.
I wonder how fast an air filter clogged up in the dust storms they had?

still haven't changed my AF since the dust storm. engine bay is dirty, but filter seems to be holding up fine. it was a very fine dust.

Oil.jpg

Well I only recently bought my first batch of 5w-30 to use. it is ALWAYS above 40 deg F here so according to them i Shouldn't use it, but in the US, it is the ONLY recommendation!! I don't understand... same engine... I have been told that 5w-30 oils mad ehere aren't shear stable so they don't recommend it... i dunno
21.gif

Daily Driver 83 Silverado since June 83, 207K miles,Pennzoil,FRAM 2qt oil filter.
dadstruck006hk6.jpg

Wifes 2000 Blazer,90K miles,Pennzoil,Wix filters
img3375.jpg

Weekend Cruiser,08 Malibu LTZ, 10K miles,PennzPlatinum,Wix filters
img3379w.jpg

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: kkreit01
1 person had to post an oil viscosity chart to get us all off topic. lol!

That is kinda funny. Forget the cars, lets just post viscosity charts!!!

I like the truck! It needs some sort of LSX or maybe a 502. I have been look for one as I have a complete 99 Trans Am drivetrain I would like to put in one.

This is my 07 Taco 4x4 34K, I had an 06 Prerunner before this but traded it with only 7k on it because it was constantly getting stuck on job sites while pulling my equipment trailer.

4398352238_75db713a96_b.jpg

This is my wife's 06 4-Runner 19K, works close to home and fills up every 4 to 5 weeks..lol

4397572881_354ec4af6a_b.jpg

CIMG1855.jpg

CIMG1803.jpg

CIMG1134.jpg

CIMG0982.jpg

153,000miles on this head

CIMG0973.jpg

these are some subframe bushings! solid aluminum

IMG_0462.jpg

and here is the rust free 1993 chassis, glad I got rid of that leaking rack, what a mess

IMG_0461.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back