Picked up new Forester today.

Bud

$50 Site Donor 2024
2023 Touring, Autumn Green with brown leather. Sure do like it. Comes with two years free maintenance which is every six months go in for oil and filter change, tires rotated, and general inspection. New cabin filter at the end of each of the two years. Seems a waste of good oil as I don't drive a whole lot, but I won't turn it down.

2023 Touring, Autumn Green with brown leather. Sure do like it. Comes with two years free maintenance which is every six months go in for oil and filter change, tires rotated, and general inspection. New cabin filter at the end of each of the two years. Seems a waste of good oil as I don't drive a whole lot, but I won't turn it down.
Nice car. Luv the driver visibility in the Forester

Congratulations on your new Forester! The color combination sounds awesome. We have a 2021 Limited and really like it. Oil changes are easy to perform and the oil filter location makes the job easy and neat. Although its going to be awhile until you do one! :)

Wife is very happy with her Forester and I could see driving one myself.
While you probably won't need it in Texas, the AWD is very good in treacherous conditions.
Just filled the car and it took 14 gallons over 366 miles, for a mediocre 26.1 mpg, although this was strictly local use.
Put it on a highway commute, as wife did for the car's first four years, and 30 mpg+ was typical in warm weather.
Your DI engine should do better.
Enjoy your Subbie.

Enjoy that huge manual if it's like our Crostrek one. I guess all modern cars are like that. Lots to learn....

Love my Forester but the dealer tech wanted to replace a 6 month old pretty clean cabin filter. This was during the state mandated inspection. Don't know how much it would have cost but I declined.

IMG-0957.jpgIMG-0958.jpgIMG-0959.jpg

So they went back to round fog lights on some trim levels. My wife and I had a 2020 Forester Premium I was going to add round fog lights to, but it was totaled by a red light runner before I could do it. We liked it so much that we replaced it with a 2021 Forester Sport, which has rectangular fog lights. Nice color.

Back