Peak Extended Life=Peak Global?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ken,

Thanks for your e-mail. PEAK LONG LIFE and PEAK GLOBAL LIFETIME can both be used in all makes and all models and can also be mixed together.

One main difference between the two is that PEAK GLOBAL LIFETIME is a premium product with a special corrosion inhibitor that allows us to offer a lifetime warranty.

PEAK LONG LIFE utilizes an older yet still good extended life technology inhibitor package that is designed for 5 year 150,000 mile protection.

Yes, PEAK LONGLIFE is an 2-EH formulation.

PEAK Tech Dept.

I'm confused by the Peak coolant products. I got a gallon of Peak Global Extended Life at Walgreens a few days ago and I want to make sure it is the Peak Global that people here seem to want. The bottle must be a few years old as it was kind of dusty and the register didn't even recognize a bar code for it. At the top of the bottle, below the the handle, there is a sticker that says "Lifetime Protection" and it can peeled back for a description inside. Can anybody tell me if this is the stuff being talked about?

did you try looking at the MSDS for both products?

I only see the blue bottle PEAK coolant in the auto parts stores. Walmart, Target, K-[censored], etc don't have Global.

I think the Global bottle is gold.

art_action_global.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back