Oil for a known fuel diluter - 5w30 Ford 2.0 ecoboost

My wife’s engine seems to now be adding fuel to the oil. Not sure if it’s the age/mileage on it or what. It has maybe 80k on it and is driven mostly highway. But the last drain smelled like fuel somewhat, so I’m guessing it’s getting in there. It’s a DI engine but never really noticed this before. It’s under warranty still so we follow the OLM but I’m thinking of doing it sooner going forward.

Is there an oil that is better at handling fuel dilution than any of the other run of the mill brands?

There is no magic oil, my wife's 2020 CRV 1.5t which gets largely short-tripped. My 2023 Civic gets more highway miles. Both are dealer serviced using oil I supply. The CRV gets perhaps 3k per year. My Honda Certified Master Technician suggested that the only real solution to OD is more frequent oil changes. The CRV gets 2 OCI's a year with Mobil1 5W-30 EP and the Honda filter, the Civic 3-4k with Mobil1 0w20 EP same filter. Following the MM is not realistic yet many do and a LOT of 1.5t engines seem to survive it. I choose to be more proactive. I think, with mostly hiway miles and a current full synthetc, 5k would be realistic. OLM's are algorithms, tell you nothing about actual oil condition.

Sounds like it hasn't been a fuel diluter before and with driving being mostly highway, that should alleviate a good amount of dilution. Better make sure something isn't wrong, like a bad injector (?).

What’s better or I should say more current? The SN plus or SP?
SP. It's more lspi friendly than sn plus. But there are many options at Walmart in SP now. Just get the cheapest SP euro and use the savings to change earlier than olm on a turbo gdi engine. Maybe 4-5k intervals to be on the safe side with these engines.

If you are "guessing it’s getting in there" this is where a UOA would benefit you if you intend to keep it long term. If it is really bad, I would suggest go up one grade, but that remains to be seen.

Sounds like it hasn't been a fuel diluter before and with driving being mostly highway, that should alleviate a good amount of dilution. Better make sure something isn't wrong, like a bad injector (?).
Honest truth, I never paid attention to it before… I should’ve said that in the OP. The specifics is in the details and I left that out. Sorry fellas.

What vehicle is it exactly. I know that these fords can be hard on trans fluid so i'm wondering if you've done that too. The extended warranty usually requires it on the paperwork but they don't go out of their way to tell you for obvious reasons.

What vehicle is it exactly. I know that these fords can be hard on trans fluid so i'm wondering if you've done that too. The extended warranty usually requires it on the paperwork but they don't go out of their way to tell you for obvious reasons.
It’s a 2015 ford edge

Wouldn’t you say 5k OCI maximum?
You can follow the oil change minder or pick a mileage. We had a 1.5L Ecoboost that I mostly followed the ~10k counter and it was at 155k miles when we traded it in. Zero engine issues.

Back