Not all Police are out of control and racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: ExMachina
Originally Posted By: 2civics
I had a police officer stalk my wife. It was a helpless situation to say the least. He would sit in his patrol car outside of our home. I understand that the situation is blown out of proportion by the media but I do believe there is a problem. I experienced it first hand.

Did you take pictures/video? Show them to the mayor first? Then the press? What a crazy cop.

That's how you get shot at the next traffic stop.

He would approach her at her gym, at the kids daycare, and then would sit outside the house in the culdesac across the street.
He outlined her outdoor running routine to her. It was a 7 mile run. He told her exactly where rout was.
Kept trying to give her his card and asking her to go out for coffee.

I went in to complain but they made me stand and voice my concerns through the glass window with the slit in it. Felt like a fool Leaning down and trying to express my frustration and fears through that tiny window opening. After that his harassment got more aggressive and less "friendly". He started leaving his headlights on while he sat outside, stuff like that.

Hindsight is 20/20. I could have done more but at the time I felt helpless. .
He finally lost interest. She still sees him scoping out the women at the gym and at the gym pool. He has a reputation there with the staff as being creepy and they try to let her know if he is around when she arrives....
He hasn't approached her in several years.

It has left me with a bad taste for law enforcement. Not only for his taking advantage but also for his co-workers not taking me seriously or giving me the respect that I deserved.

It has left me with a bad taste for law enforcement. Not only for his taking advantage but also for his co-workers not taking me seriously or giving me the respect that I deserved.

What a cop-Creep! Just criminal. Of course, I still think 99% of cops are good, but they don't usually indict their fellow cops for fear of internal reprisals, sad fact.
With documentation of the incident, I'd think a mayor, judge, magistrate, city councilman, police chief, the press, would want that stopped.

Could be money involved in a clear lawsuit filed. You all deserve compensation too. Especially if the cops don't issue their own justice already, there is a lawsuit.

Last edited:
He would approach her at her gym, at the kids daycare, and then would sit outside the house in the culdesac across the street.

I have no doubt your wife is pretty...but I can to to my little town'/grocery and find 100 that are knock outs. Maybe he thought your 'wife' was encouraging him??

Originally Posted By: Al

I have no doubt your wife is pretty...but I can to to my little town'/grocery and find 100 that are knock outs. Maybe he thought your 'wife' was encouraging him??

That's archaic thinking. Along the lines of she was raped because she dressed too sexy. That kind of thinking is what were trying to get away from. You know, as we evolve we should get less barbaric. You'd think. But I've seen comments here that this country hasn't been the same since the 40s thru 70s era. Thats back when blacks had to use the rear entrance, you could beat up gay people with no repercussions and the little lady knew her place, bearfoot and pregnant in the kitchen. Right?

Originally Posted By: Alfred_B
Originally Posted By: ExMachina
I had a police officer stalk my wife. It was a helpless situation to say the least. He would sit in his patrol car outside of our home. I understand that the situation is blown out of proportion by the media but I do believe there is a problem. I experienced it first hand.

Did you take pictures/video? Show them to the mayor first? Then the press? What a crazy cop.

That's how you get shot at the next traffic stop.

Or your house torched...or your kids killed.

I watched bad cops cost a good friend his family, his house, his life savings, his marriage, and his country.

More like 0.1% bad gives 99.9% good a bad name.

Even at a low 0.1% is too many, considering that more than 1 million cop of all types 0.1% is 1,000. Those 1 thousand can cause a lot of problem for many people.

Personally I never encounter a misbehaved cop, I didn't want any possible problem so I always did whatever they asked me to do.

I would say that, if anything, 90% being bad is low. Note: if a cop covers for a bad cop, or even turns a blind eye, he is a bad cop!

Originally Posted By: turtlevette
That's archaic thinking. Along the lines of she was raped because she dressed too sexy. That kind of thinking is what were trying to get away from. You know, as we evolve we should get less barbaric. You'd think. But I've seen comments here that this country hasn't been the same since the 40s thru 70s era. Thats back when blacks had to use the rear entrance, you could beat up gay people with no repercussions and the little lady knew her place, bearfoot and pregnant in the kitchen. Right?

I thought I'd get in here first to point out your spelling or comprehension problem:

It's barefoot, not bearfoot.

Barefoot is spelt with an "a"

Bearfoot is spelt with an "e"

Originally Posted By: Benito

I thought I'd get in here first to point out your spelling or comprehension problem:

It's barefoot, not bearfoot.

Barefoot is spelt with an "a"

Bearfoot is spelt with an "e"

No. These caveman Neanderthals like women with bears feet. I had a friend once who fanaticized about hunting his girlfriend. He wanted a girl with bears feet.

Some sick mofos out there.

Originally Posted By: Leo99

People don't riot and protest due a bad cop's actions, it's due to the coverup.

However, it's not always the police doing the cover up. In the Michael Brown incident almost a year ago, a false narrative was promoted by his partner in crime, Dorian Johnson. He claimed he had his hands up. While other eye whitnesses indicated this was not true.

Sometimes, the cover up is by the criminals, not the police.

Witnesses, typing on the tablet. The credible witnesses that corroborated Officer Wilson were the same race as Michael Brown.

So apparently, cops are supposed to out the bad apples in their community, but if a protected class is involved, the failure to be truthful, such as Dorian's behavior is ok.

Probably not ok with those in the community who suffered losses due to the riots that stemmed from his false narrative.

Originally Posted By: javacontour
While other eye whitnesses indicated this was not true.

Witnesses or whitenesses?

Freudian slip?

I'm sorry but it is the cynical attitude of people like jaraxle that prevent a cop, plumber, mechanic, or anyone... From from doing their job. He is the 10% that gives the rest of society a bad name. When you approach life with that kind of attitude, you're bound for failure. I don't know you, but I would place a bet that you approach all other aspects of life with the same attitude for any and all authority.

Originally Posted By: bvance554
I'm sorry but it is the cynical attitude of people like jaraxle that prevent a cop, plumber, mechanic, or anyone... From from doing their job. He is the 10% that gives the rest of society a bad name. When you approach life with that kind of attitude, you're bound for failure. I don't know you, but I would place a bet that you approach all other aspects of life with the same attitude for any and all authority.

And thank God for people like jaraxle who have the balls to question authority!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back