Nissan's small filters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: sayjac
Quote:
To better understand your position, are you a Fram lover or hater?...

Neither. Clearly you are not informed on the context of my last comment? My response is specifically based on a reference made in a previous post regarding some specific engineers. If you don't understand the previous post, you wouldn't understand the response. Also, one would have to view the referenced video to understand the discussion, which the poster addressed has also seen.

You omitted the second half of my question. Do you use Fram oil filters?

^^^^Dude, that's not what the discussion is about, and it was directed to another poster, which you have now inserted yourself twice. Whether I use them or not is totally irrelavant to the discussion regarding frequency of bypass events and the referenced video, between me and that poster. Again, clearly you are uninformed about the context and background of that discussion, as proven twice now by your irrelavant inquiries.

Lastly, if you continue to pursue the course you've have chosen, apparently now with some agenda, my next response won't be as diplomatic.

Leaky, Just let it go. It makes no difference whether sayjac uses Fram or not. He is engaging in a reasoned discussion based on facts presented. He could be one of the unfortunate people that think saying "Fram sucks" is a reasoned argument. He's not.
Besides, how would a person using or not using a product have any bearing? Especially an oil filter. It doesn't give you any feedback, it just sits there and filters. It isn't like him screwing a Fram onto his car is going to cause angels to sing and a dreamy look to come onto his face as he basks in the joy that is Fram.

Originally Posted By: Jim Allen
It isn't like him screwing a Fram onto his car is going to cause angels to sing and a dreamy look to come onto his face as he basks in the joy that is Fram.

Ummm... Jim, that is the goal of marketing any product. It's supposed to make you feel
happy2.gif
about purchasing their product.

Ed

Originally Posted By: Jim Allen
Leaky, Just let it go. It makes no difference whether sayjac uses Fram or not. He is engaging in a reasoned discussion based on facts presented. He could be one of the unfortunate people that think saying "Fram sucks" is a reasoned argument. He's not.
Besides, how would a person using or not using a product have any bearing? Especially an oil filter. It doesn't give you any feedback, it just sits there and filters. It isn't like him screwing a Fram onto his car is going to cause angels to sing and a dreamy look to come onto his face as he basks in the joy that is Fram.

No big deal, read some things that had me curious. The responses told me all I need to know.

Quote:
No big deal, read some things that had me curious. The responses told me all I need to know.

Which based on your irrelevant and off topic questions, isn't too much. But since it's all you need to know, at least now they're done.
56.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back