New Super Tech 15w-40 CK-4/SN Full Synthetic HDEO VOA w/PC

This is an HDEO from Walmart SuperTech brand that is now offered in a Full Synthetic. Here is the VOA w/Particle Counts.

Screenshot 2024-05-10 5.57.05 PM.jpg

IMG_20240416_102454.jpg
IMG_20240416_102502.jpg

Last edited:
Looks good, Thank You for doing this Justin. I very much appreciate it 😍😍👍🍺🇺🇸🇨🇦
You're very welcome! Happy that you asked about it. I see they are using a balanced calcium & magnesium approach rather than all calcium & the rest looks like a good HDEO. :cool: 🍻

Thank you @fantastic !!!! I bought a gallon today for my OPE. I ran out of 5w40 so I thought I’d give this a try. VOA looks pretty solid.

Just my $0.02
Happy to add the information for all of us bitog's. What surprised me was how high the additives are. It's currently in second place out of the list of 40 grade oils.

Happy to add the information for all of us bitog's. What surprised me was how high the additives are. It's currently in second place out of the list of 40 grade oils.
Yeah. Wish they would come out with a 5-40 with a similar add pack.

Just picked up 4 gallons in store for my 6.7 Cummins and my 25hp tractor. I noticed that the website took these down. I’m assuming until the supply gets back in stock.

Just picked up 4 gallons in store for my 6.7 Cummins and my 25hp tractor. I noticed that the website took these down. I’m assuming until the supply gets back in stock.
Yeah, I noticed that too. Not sure what the deal is & hope they get more back in soon. Maybe it's so popular it's flying off the shelves? :LOL:

The market for full synthetic 15w-40 must be pretty big. At work we just introduced a house brand one as well. I didn't think it was going to sell well, but it's only been a few weeks, and I've already sold a bunch. It's $25/gallon.

Supposed to not run 15-40 in my 2022 Cummins. I would really like to have an extra option that would be available just about anywhere besides T6.
Mine is a 2008, so 15w-40 is ok. I know the newer ones have some different hardware that doesn’t allow for heavier weight. Idk

It was literally right after you posted the VOA that it went out of stock. I had them in my cart online lol
The timing couldn't get any worse...Ha! I'll check my local WM once in a while to see that they're still stocking them. Here's what I'm thinking to rationalize what may be going on. WM has a layout that some of their house brands, like Great Value, are only allowed to be purchased in-store only. Maybe this oil was quite popular & to get more folks into the store they've removed it from online buying option. You'd think they'd still allow for store pickup but IDK. Time will tell..

Back