New Mobil Delvac extended performance oils?

Funny enough I only found out about these two new oils just a minute ago on a YouTube ad since ad block stopped working and i'm forced to see them which i'm happy i did for once. There's a "1000" hour 15w-40 delvac modern extended performance and a "2000" hour 5w-40 delvac ultra extended performance. I would have never guessed we would've gotten any EP versions of delvac but i welcome it. I can't ever see myself going beyond 500 hours though. I really these end up being available locally and not be another low volume product.

For the 15w-40 i get an access denied so i have no idea if it's only me.

OT: ublock origin has kept the warnings at bay. None seen since I installed it a few days ago. You might need to purge the cache in the filter lists section of the settings, then update all filters.

OT: ublock origin has kept the warnings at bay. None seen since I installed it a few days ago. You might need to purge the cache in the filter lists section of the settings, then update all filters.
Thank you I'll give it a try, I never minded ads that are 5 seconds or less, but 15 second ads are what pushed me into looking how to block them. And because of that i now block paywalls so i can read bloomberg and other paid sites for free.

I thought that as well since i've seen the 2x on extreme. This might just be a slightly cheaper version for larger volume.
If it's not real easy to buy then I'm out... :ROFLMAO:. Some of these rebate hurdles are bad enough. Although Mobil has been good in that area.

If it's not real easy to buy then I'm out... :ROFLMAO:. Some of these rebate hurdles are bad enough. Although Mobil has been good in that area.
If i can find 5 gal buckets of the 15w-40 version at a supply store which i imagine is the size they'll be commonly offered in i'll fill out the form.

Im guessing these will be unobtainium. Maybe blaines farm and fleet will carry them
Yeah i never expected walmart to carry it, autoparts stores? maybe if you order online but probably not even that, but fleet and supply stores very likely but in buckets which i'd buy.

Just curious where can one find info like that, sounds good to know.

Mobil’s website has a distributor locator. All the majors do, in fact. I’m a big fan of people supporting local oil distributors. (Weird, I wonder why…)

But vesco is my main competitor in MI. That being said, they’re (generally) good people. As long as they stop saying we sold to Reladyne. (Never did, never will.)

Back