New "Frampa" commercials by Fram

Status
Not open for further replies.
thumbsup2.gif
They're good!

They just need to do one about the gold Fram Ultra.... It's the gold one...

Why have cheap hotdogs when you could have filet mignon??

Last edited:
Pretty funny ... but could do without the "numb nuts" thing at the end.

Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix
Pretty funny ... but could do without the "numb nuts" thing at the end.

Yeah, I agree that they could do without that part.

Originally Posted By: SilverSnake
Commercials are great. Too bad the filters are Fram.

As opposed to one of the other 95% efficient, made in the USA, 5000 mile, $3.77 filters out there, manufactured by a company who is highly responsive to customer concerns and activity participates here on BITOG?

Not only do I like what I see, I look forward to weeks of redundant threads on these ads.

I wonder if the auto parts store set is the same one used by purolator. Looks similar.

Not quite sure what market segment they are trying to appeal to here. Hippie, techno, young'ns, african-american, buds, bros?

Oh, I get it now. Guys with numb ones will buy the orange one.
Sounds about right.

(The prime rib guy looks suspiciously like he is using one of the oils on the PQIA hit list.)

Last edited:
Mike Ehrmantrout is my favorite character in the BB universe! And the only reason I watch Better Call Saul.

Originally Posted By: DoubleWasp
LOL. I love the dig at Supertech filters going on at the same time.

The Supertech filters are probably better than the bottom of the line Frams they are advertising. Also - usually the fram tough gard is the cheapest filter!

Originally Posted By: Miller88
Mike Ehrmantrout is my favorite character in the BB universe! And the only reason I watch Better Call Saul.

Originally Posted By: DoubleWasp
LOL. I love the dig at Supertech filters going on at the same time.

The Supertech filters are probably better than the bottom of the line Frams they are advertising. Also - usually the fram tough gard is the cheapest filter!
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back