new dart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Kira
Are Darts reformed Neons as I've heard? Kira

Darts and Neons have absolutely nothing in common, except manufacturer.

The Dart is based off of an Alfa Romeo platform.
None of the engines or transmissions carry over from the Neon days.

BC.

Congrats on the new ride.

LOVE those wheels in that color on ANY color Dart!!
thumbsup2.gif
cool.gif

Nice looking car. Black is such a beautiful color on a car, but only for about 5 minutes until it attracts all the dirt
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: Nick1994
Black is such a beautiful color on a car, but only for about 5 minutes until it attracts all the dirt
grin.gif

Oh, but that 5 minutes is oh so worth it! Not.
smile.gif

Seriously though, nice ride. Congrats OP!

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Black is such a beautiful color on a car, but only for about 5 minutes until it attracts all the dirt
grin.gif

smile.gif

I love it. But yes it does require keeping it clean. But i am generally good at thay regardless of color .

Those are very nice. I had a bad Ford experience with a 1987 Ranger and haven't bought another since. I've had decent luck with Chrysler products.

Originally Posted By: KrisZ
Congrats on the car. It definitely looks sharp!

sharp as...perhaps...a Dart?

grin2.gif

grin.gif

smile.gif

After the Black Jade of the LS400, I bought silver E430 and S2000. Got so tired of keeping the dark color car clean.

Yes, nice ride. American manufactures are better at styling their vehicles lately compares with 15-20 years ago.

Originally Posted By: HTSS_TR
grin.gif

smile.gif

After the Black Jade of the LS400, I bought silver E430 and S2000. Got so tired of keeping the dark color car clean.

Yes, nice ride. American manufactures are better at styling their vehicles lately compares with 15-20 years ago.

Maybe it's the european influence? Ford, Fiat, Opel etc?

Originally Posted By: surfstar
Over/under @ 24 months - any takers?

??

grin.gif

smile.gif

I agree, American cars are looking good. FCA products in particular. I haven't bought American in 25 years (that sounds like a long time), but I have been tempted recently. Unfortunately, I think I was scarred for life by '70s and '80s junk, and just can't get over that...yet.

Originally Posted By: ram_man
Originally Posted By: surfstar
Over/under @ 24 months - any takers?

??

How long you'll keep it for. I have no room to talk, so I shall remain quiet. I've had at least a dozen different vehicles since I joined here.

Well it has a lifetime powertrain warranty and im absolutely smitten by it so itll be around for awhile. I'm not opposed to keeping it as long as its safe and reliable whether that be 5 years or 15.

Originally Posted By: CBR.worm
grin.gif

smile.gif

I agree, American cars are looking good. FCA products in particular. I haven't bought American in 25 years (that sounds like a long time), but I have been tempted recently. Unfortunately, I think I was scarred for life by '70s and '80s junk, and just can't get over that...yet.

I'll have to say that mid-70s and early to mid-80s were junk. There were good cars in the mix though like the old Dart and Nova. Different story today for the most part except Ford would be my last choice. It's all subjective, though.

Originally Posted By: ram_man
Well it has a lifetime powertrain warranty and im absolutely smitten by it so itll be around for awhile. I'm not opposed to keeping it as long as its safe and reliable whether that be 5 years or 15.

200K miles should be easy for your Dart. Lately Dodge has one hit after another when it comes to styling and performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back