Need new ATX DDR4 Motherboard

It works fine. I just like a decently fast PC, I never play games. This Dell laptop works, but it's a dog relatively speaking
If you don’t game, a graphics card will not make your PC faster, won’t even make it “feel” faster.
Keep the GPU you’ve got,

The new GPU prices are simply stupid post COVID. Save your money.

Good advice.

What about video streaming and such?

Most likely not, since your card although old, still has good specs.

Since you ordered the i5 12500k that Overkill linked, it has on board graphics. Try using it and don’t even install your GPU. It may even be better than your current GPU.

I built a small PC for my son with Ryzen 5700g with on board graphics. He plays Fortnight, Roblox and other game on it no problem.

RAM question. (Yes I am living my entire life in 1988)

4 DDR4 slots, normal. I have two 16GB and four 8GB sticks. Can I put the 16GB in the "first" two slots and two of the 8GB in the remaining slots (48GB)?

Thanks a million for not giving me a ration of poo. I would say the last 23 years or so, I just haven't been PC savy. I mean go buy the iBuyPower that I can afford kind or buyer.

You guys are worth a million with change!

Ok I take back the above, I didn’t realize intels UHD sucks so much.

Keep your GTX 960, its way better
The GTX960 is better from a 3D performance standpoint, but for basic applications the performance will be imperceivable the Intel UHD is better for the average user as it supports hardware decoding AV1 and higher color depth vp9 than the 960 which where YouTube and likely other content hosters are going in the near future hardware AV1 decoding will be decently important.

RAM question. (Yes I am living my entire life in 1988)

4 DDR4 slots, normal. I have two 16GB and four 8GB sticks. Can I put the 16GB in the "first" two slots and two of the 8GB in the remaining slots (48GB)?

Thanks a million for not giving me a ration of poo. I would say the last 23 years or so, I just haven't been PC savy. I mean go buy the iBuyPower that I can afford kind or buyer.

You guys are worth a million with change!

Are these RAM sticks above the base ddr4 frequency of 2133MHz? I would think they are, probably 3200MHz or so.
If so, mixing RAM sticks will lower the seed to the base speed.

Personally I would keep the two 16GB sticks in the two primary slots and make sure the XMP speed is enabled in bios to take full advantage of them being overclocked. 32gb of ram is still quite a lot for a system to this day.

Unless, you run some specific applications that need tons of ram, then go for all the ram capacity you can.

Are these RAM sticks above the base ddr4 frequency of 2133MHz? I would think they are, probably 3200MHz or so.
If so, mixing RAM sticks will lower the seed to the base speed.

Personally I would keep the two 16GB sticks in the two primary slots and make sure the XMP speed is enabled in bios to take full advantage of them being overclocked. 32gb of ram is still quite a lot for a system to this day.

Unless, you run some specific applications that need tons of ram, then go for all the ram capacity you can.
The 16GB's are 3200Mhz
The 8GB's are 2800Mhz

So I see the trade off. 32GB at 3200 vs 48GB at 2800Mhz

Back