Need new ATX DDR4 Motherboard

Mine died if you followed my other thread.

I have 64 Gig of DDR4 ram, new PSU, etc

Just need a MB to fit this large case with a decent processor for OK price. I prefer Intel, but that's an ancient bias.

Ideas, links more than welcome.

Mine died if you followed my other thread.

I have 64 Gig of DDR4 ram, new PSU, etc

Just need a MB to fit this large case with a decent processor for OK price. I prefer Intel, but that's an ancient bias.

Ideas, links more than welcome.
Here ya go:
ASUS TUF Gaming Z790-Plus WiFi D4 LGA 1700 (Intel 12th13th Gen) ATX Gaming Motherboard (PCIe 5.0 DDR4 4xM.2 Slots 16+1 DrMOS WiFi 6 Intel 2.5Gb LAN Front USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C Thunderbolt 4) and Intel Core i5-12600K - Core i5 12th Gen Alder (newegg.com)

CPU and ASUS motherboard combo (I greatly prefer ASUS over MSI).

I ordered this. My old CPU was an i7.

I forgot I had an old account with newegg. I don't think I bought anything from them in at least 10-15 years. But logged in.

Ordered some thermal paste from Amazon.

Now maybe I should get a new video card!

I forgot I had an old account with newegg. I don't think I bought anything from them in at least 10-15 years. But logged in.

The 4070s are great. Equal in power to the 3080Ti but better RT and DLSS performance - if you were looking to game with the PC.

Rx580 is available at MicroCenter for shipping at $129 right now. Depending on what you have, that’s a decent upgrade that will match well with midrange parts. If you’re willing to drop $300+, 6750XT is over twice the card as the 580, and at the $500 level you’ve got the RTX 4070.

Back