Napa Gold oil filter sale ad??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that doesn't sound like a bargain. what if the filters are 4.xx??? Fail
15.gif

Problem with Napa's in my area are they all seem to be independant and dont offer or honor half the ads, which I cant see being right. Advance and auto, honor all there ads nationwide. Napa, has lost my bussiness for this reason.

I went to my local independent NAPA to pick up 2 filters (1334) which are normally 7.29 each. The guy behind the counter wasn't aware of the filter sale, but let me have them for 2/$10 anyway.

Originally Posted By: stubbakatt
I went to my local independent NAPA to pick up 2 filters (1334) which are normally 7.29 each. The guy behind the counter wasn't aware of the filter sale, but let me have them for 2/$10 anyway.

That is exactly how my local napa is! They are clueless on the sales they have but almost always take my word for it and give me the sale price.
This time, my local napa is doing something different. It is $6 max for any napa gold oil filter, if they are less than $6 normally then you just pay the normal price. Not a real good deal but not bad either I guess.

I saw that ad at my local napa,but the filters here are actually much cheaper than that.I bought some 1356,1365,1042,and a few others,I can't remember the numbers they were right around $4 each.If you go to napa online and use my area code you can see all the prices(39170)if you buy the master packs they are about $3.50 each.Even the filter for my wife's 2010 sienna which is usually high was only $4 something.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back