Mobil 1 oil filter - MISLEADING ADVERTISING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:

Just wanted to give you an opportunity to reply if I had gone beyond the line in this "heated battel" over a dry gasket... All is well.... The gasket "problem" is being addressed as you'all read this...

A sincere apology can cover a multitude of sins. Go and sin no more.
thumbsup.gif

The guy probably wanted to shut him up or figured he wanted free stuff...so he sent him free stuff. Or mobil will get his address and send a package full of dog_____.

OK Guys, (Gals too)....
This reply is mainly directed to the following forum “participants”….:
petec.,obbop,globey,quattro pete,bmwtechguy,truav8r,and finally to
rustlerdude, who, by the way , gave a reply that was totally OUT OF LINE. And shows his real “colors” about what this forum is all about, (information exchange and NOT participant bashing)….The rest of the above did not care to have anything positive to say about my post. Just HOW are they really contributing to the spirit of forums like this one???? It seems that the 1621 PLUS views to my original post were from people who wanted to know about my experience of a product that did not meet the advertised specifications of a "really good, easy to remove oil filter".... AND just exactly what do the above think of how they are “judged” by that large post viewing audience? Not very well by my best estimation…. The 1621 PLUS VIEWERS, can see through your “empty replies”, (can you say – NO SUBSTANCE AT ALL FROM THE ABOVE PARTICIPANTS “INPUTS”??)…. Most of the readers of these forums are by car/truck owners who may indeed be interested in learning of the "positives" and "negatives" of a particular concern. My objective was to bring a “manufacturing problem” to light and to inform ALL of the post viewers of this particular problem. Granted, the under thirty crowd may not have the strength limitations in the removal of oil filters as I have, (three wrist surgeries), but, my information was to inform ALL post viewers of this problem. The majority of the readers of this particular post may have found it to be useful, if, they also have some strength limitations in performing what most of you would call “normal vehicle maintenance”…. I will only suggest to ALL, either be a “valued participant” in these forums by asking a question or offering A USEFUL reply, or, just be silent….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back