Milk Smelling & Tasting Wormy from Wal-Mart !?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can often (depends on state) get a plant code off the milk near the sell by date. Then you can figure out the dairy that really bottles it.

Like supertech is to superflo (around here), I doubt they make a cheaper spec for wally world. But it will show you what expensive milk is just as bad!!

Wow!

What a fuss over milk. Here in the U.S. our heritage is largely agrarian. Most of us have a family farm 1 to 3 generations in our past. I myself am only 1/2 generation from the family farm. Many of those living in small to medium size towns had a milk cow, or a goat or two, along with chickens and rabbits and a small garden.

In my childhood, a large glass of milk was the normal beverage at every meal for most children.

I was a teenager in the 50's before I ever tasted pasteurized milk. I can't remember ever hearing of any disease outbreaks linked to milk.

Originally Posted By: moribundman
Interesting, Lucerne is popular here. I can't drink that just because of its smell. Usually I buy Horizon.

A friend of mine buys some kind of fancy skim milk that claims to taste like 2%, and it also has that rotting cream-like smell and taste. I guess many consider it a good flavor!

For the chocolate milk fans, the Neilson "Ultimate Chocolate Milk" is the best I've found, especially when you shake it up good to get it frothy.

Originally Posted By: Oldmoparguy1
Wow!

What a fuss over milk.

No kidding.

Some of the topics that gets argued about around here just makes me shake my head.
smirk2.gif

As far as I'm concerned,milk (all of it) tastes like [censored]. Its enough to gag a maggot.

My wife and kids love it though. They'll drink 2 gallons per week.

Originally Posted By: Stewart Fan
Some of the topics that gets argued about around here just makes me shake my head.
smirk2.gif

From engine oil to prom night duds, we got it all!

I gave up on cow milk almost completely a number of years ago. I enjoy the occasional chocolate milk and also use it for baking, but for everyday cereal use it's either almond milk or nothing! Delicious, healthy, and low calorie. Fortified with calcium so no problem with that. Cows milk is for baby cows!

The phytoestrogens contained in just a mere two glasses of soy milk may make you grow breasts. Then again, maybe that's the perfect solution to a convenient and steady milk supply anyway.

Much has been said. Most of it should have not been said. Man boobs are among the things best left undiscussed.

Originally Posted By: AcuraTech
....almond milk or nothing! Delicious, healthy, and low calorie....

You may want to check the calories.....some almond milk is sickly sweet.....but I do enjoy the flavor.

I mix cow's milk and soy milk, so I can have cow size teats.

Much has been said. Most of it should have not been said. Man boobs are among the things best left undiscussed.

Moo over mori, you're taking all the covers....

Originally Posted By: Gary Allan

Moo over mori, you're taking all the covers....

LOL.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back