Mercury Quicksilver Rejuvenate 2-Cycle Engine Oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an older oil injection Merc 60 I might try this on for awhile. Then I would like to run Amsoil injector oil. I should add I just bought the outboard. I saw a qt of 76 two stroke oil in the boat...........Nice place to store it.

Anybody use the Rejuvenate or have opinions on it.

Last edited:
Info off the Merc website. http://www.mercurymarine.com/serviceandwarranty/outboardfaqs/fuel.php

How can I improve the performance of my two-stroke outboard?

Rejuvenate is a multi-purpose clean-up oil that is intended for use in older 2-cycle engines. Applications include lawnmowers, PWCs, snowmobiles and motorcycles - along with EFI and carbureted outboard engines. Rejuvenate was originally developed for U.S. military applications. It is designed to withstand variances in fuel and oil quality, while providing enhanced lubrication to critical engine components. Carbon is a natural by-product of the combustion process. Excessive build-up is caused by left-over fuel and oil contaminants that have not burned away - and that carbon build-up reduces the engine's performance over time. Rejuvenate not only prevents the formation of carbon build-up, it removes existing build-up. Rejuvenate offers superior engine-cleaning capabilities compared to other premium oils and engine-cleaning fuel additives combined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back