MaxLife 5W20 Full Synthetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am unable to find any MaxLife 5W20 Full Synthetic around south central Kentucky. The MaxLife 5W20 Synthetic Blend is plentiful. Anyone got any ideas on where to find some?

I do not believe the 5w20 is available in a full synthetic in the U.S., but from what i've heard one is currently in development.

ML full syn is the petrochemical equivalent of BigFoot. There has been unconfirmed sightings, and rumors and talk is passed around, but it really doesn't exist. Trust me, I tried to find it!

Originally Posted By: pennzplatstang
pamida in sonora had a boatload the last time i was up that way

what's pamida?

I really think i've seen this stuff. It's been a few years, but i remember looking over a few quarts and pondering giving it a try. Haven't seen it in awhile though. I feel like it was at a bargain place though, maybe big lots?

Originally Posted By: juiced97taco
sure do...click on grades. You might just want to get a 55gal drum so you don't have to keep searching for it.

http://www.valvoline.com/products/consumer-products/motor-oil/full-synthetic-motor-oil/3

That's actually a typo, that's the same part numbers as the maxlife syn blend. I've been told by the higher ups in the company that a 5w20 is in development but it is not currently available, at least not in the U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back