M1 @ SEMA

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.spike.com/video/2911860?ns=1

Forget the car and oil, check out the blond.
thumbsup2.gif

She's OK. 'Typical' blue-eyed, aryan blondie arm candy/trophy babe.
I prefer eastern asian women. I'll take Natasha Yi or KT So over her any/everyday, but that's just me, I guess.
Just the diametric opposite of most on here, I like my cars from domestic manufacturers, and my women of asian decent.
In my experience they have A LOT more 'soul', and waaayyyyy less hangups than any of the caucasian women I've been with.

It was a [censored]' Chevy Aveo, not a Cobalt....there was a very nice swedish gal there, about 6'2", asking us to sign up for something with Mobil 1. That, and the promises that all of the "bad info" on M1 "on BITOG" is "incorrect" and that the new 0w-30 will quell all fears of GRP III-dom.

:)

Originally Posted By: Solo2driver
It was a [censored]' Chevy Aveo, not a Cobalt....there was a very nice swedish gal there, about 6'2", asking us to sign up for something with Mobil 1. That, and the promises that all of the "bad info" on M1 "on BITOG" is "incorrect" and that the new 0w-30 will quell all fears of GRP III-dom.

:)

LOL.gif

Quote:
We recommend and use Mobil1 5W30 in all our race cars. The same oil they make for regular production cars, we use in our 1450hp drag race engines. It keeps our main bearings looking brand new.

Originally Posted By: tenderloin
they have A LOT more 'soul', and waaayyyyy less hangups than any of the caucasian women I've been with.

Translation...They put up with more of my c&^p.....
wink.gif

NAH! I'm easier on women (especially asian ones) than the best of your Nippon powerplants is on oil.
wink.gif
LOL.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back