Lucas 20W50, 36 quarts $66 delivered; Zoro

Similar to the existing Lucas CJ4 15W40 thread, this one is 6x 6pk of 20W50, at $10.89 per pk. Free shipping on order >$50.

Other coupons can be stacked.

Note. I found this because the picture showed a 0w20 Dexos bottle. But the description and part # do match the 6 pack 20W50 product.

Sorry for the typo. I started writing the post as dexos 0w20, and noticed it was actuall 20w50, and didn't edit properly!

Haven't seen much in the way of VOA, not even sure the deal's what it appears to be (though it seems it was confirmed in the 15w40 thread about Qty to be received). There's a 0w40 also available at a slightly higher price. I've emailed Zoro with screenshots (of price per item listed) and requesting confirmation of what I would receive.

I'm still waiting to see what anyone receives on the other deal. I don't believe anyone will actually receive 12x12 or 6x6.

I really do hope I'm wrong, but don't think so. Time will tell one way or another!!

I'm still waiting to see what anyone receives on the other deal. I don't believe anyone will actually receive 12x12 or 6x6.

I really do hope I'm wrong, but don't think so. Time will tell one way or another!!
Worst case it's incorrect and I have Zoro give me a shipping label, best case I have 36 gallons of oil show up at my house for $114, and then figured out where I'm going to even put that..

Worst case it's incorrect and I have Zoro give me a shipping label, best case I have 36 gallons of oil show up at my house for $114, and then figured out where I'm going to even put that..
Bingo…I have supposedly 36 qts enroute for $56 and if only 6 show I’ll return them…

Sooooo... for both 5w40 and 25w50, Zoro customer support tells me their check 'in the back' shows it's 36 quarts when you order the min Qty of 6. Although with the Caveat that they themselves requested confirmation, and they'll get a return if it's not.

Worth a shot?

1705352078502.png

So if you're tempted, these are the links I see:

Last edited:
I’d say yes…But I already have taken the plunge
As did I. Thanks OP. Can't beat a synthetic 0w20 for $1.87/qt.
Before ordering, I called and spoke with a young lady who confirmed 6 cases of 6qts for $72.

Screenshot_20240115_175705_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
Back