Lubegard 30916 Heavy Duty Engine Protectant, 32 fl. oz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR1

Has anyone used this before?

Attachments

• lg.jpg
    lg.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 34
  • lg1.jpg
    lg1.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 36
  • lg2.jpg
    lg2.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 34

full-49080-20318-9387cb62_4c1d_407d_b80a_11d0cbf8dd52.jpeg

If you need something like it and what demarpaint said sure Lubegard makes good products. Haven't tried it but would use it for a certain application, looks like it is just a bigger bottle of the Lubegard Biotech due to wording reading the same.

I''l bite. Simply put, it boosts moly, the good moly, not MoS2,
27.gif
and does some cleaning. At least that's what they claim. It has a decent following here.
Doesn't do any cleaning, will help prevent additional deposits though. I included the emails in my VOA thread referenced above from Lubegard's tech line. And yes, it's identical to BioTech, just in a bigger bottle for truck/semi customers. That's in the emails as well.

Doesn't do any cleaning, will help prevent additional deposits though. I included the emails in my VOA thread referenced above from Lubegard's tech line. And yes, it's identical to BioTech, just in a bigger bottle for truck/semi customers. That's in the emails as well.
I spoke with them a few years back. They told me basically everything you said, the only difference was they claimed it did do some cleaning. I guess it depends on who you speak to or who replied to the email. Their literature claims it frees sticking rings. "Helps reduce smoking by restoring flexibility to valve stem seals for improved sealing, also providing outstanding upper cylinder lubricity as it frees up sticking rings."

It's claim to fame here was the boost in moly. The cleaning ability in the literature is cryptic at best. ;)

I can say with complete certainty, once you purchase this product and add it to your crankcase, your wallet will be protected from having too much money in it. PS, by the way you only need the "Light Duty" version for complete disappointment.,,,

• Haha
Reactions: a5m
It will add a nice boost of Moly. Believed to be one of the only additives that contains the organic moly dimer.

It is not snake oil.

I use it to do just that. Give any oil a boost of moly, because more IS better.

View attachment 124999
The sample doesn't tell much if anything of value IE base blends etc. I could be cheap oil with standard additives added. Give the additive a try and report back if the butt dyno shown an improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back