Looking for Soft Riding Tires

Status
Not open for further replies.
The regular GY Assurance Comfort Treads are the most comfortable tire on my Accord. Softer ride than Michelin Destiny,Primacy,Oem Michelins,and the GY Tourings. Negatives are The GYCTs don't last as long,or handle as well,as the Primacy,but,who cares when your car is "beating" you daily?

With the internet, tire web sites and reviews, it's almost hard not to pick the correct tire for you application or personal preference. One can dial in the desired amount of ride/handling tradeoff(s), quiet, tire life and mpg.

At this time, I would recomend the Hankook Optimo H727 for the OP's tire choice due to myself having both the Good/Year Assurance Comfort Tread "T" speed rating(G/Y ACT) and the H727, "T". Both are equaly quiet and nice riding but the Hankooks have a higher test score, more consistant customer reviews, longer tread life and are generaly less expensive.

Last edited:
The Critic
PHANI1
oilboy123
Boomer
Hokiefyd
Char Baby
mrsilv04
PandaBear
HTSS_TR
stranger706
FordFocus
daves87rs
teddyboy
dparm
FZ1

Thank You all very much for your replies and recommendations.
55.gif

Your welcome! Please keep us posted on your tire choice. No one will be upset if you didn't choose their recomended tire choice...Will we folks?
wink.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back