Last thing you ate before having a heart attack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: StevieC
Originally Posted By: Pablo
Originally Posted By: Popinski
Anyway, my "last" meal was: 2 Big Macs, Coke, chicken nuggets and some fries.

shocked2.gif

Dude, that would put me in a coma, and my heart is good!!

I eat meat. Not much wrong with that. I'm an omnivore and I gain weight on carbs, even if they are real grains, etc. Green, yellow, red veggies and some lean mean and a little whole grains. Made from fresh good ingredients....not prepared trash.

That's nothing... When McDonalds had their $0.58 Cheeseburger special a while back, my cousin and I ordered 30 just for fun with 2 large fries and 2 large cokes. We sat in the parking lots and divided the food up between us and ate until it was all gone.

I never felt so sick in my entire life and didn't go near a McDonalds for a long time after that.

I'm still here 10 years later!
shocked2.gif

If you ate THAT many McDonalds burgers, I wonder how many White Castles you two could have polished off....
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: Lurch
Most blood type Os (which is the most common blood type) need to be eating animal protein with each meal. Symptoms of protein deficiency are many and not pretty.

I can confirm this. I'm type O and I get wicked headaches if I eat a vegetarian meal. Actually not always, mac and cheese seems to be OK, but if I just eat rabbit food, it's time for Tylenol.

Originally Posted By: StevieC
That's nothing... When McDonalds had their $0.58 Cheeseburger special a while back, my cousin and I ordered 30 just for fun with 2 large fries and 2 large cokes. We sat in the parking lots and divided the food up between us and ate until it was all gone.

Let me guess. You were overweight by the time you were in your mid-20's and had a lot of health issues (like migraines).

I ask this because before I had a heart attack, I ate very unhealthy, mostly American fast food. After the heart attack(2 years ago), I turned into a non-junky type Vegetarian(the ones who know healthy and unhealthy Veggies foods, for example: Potato Chips vs potatoes cooked in EV olive oil and garlic.) It's been 2 years and I lost 20 pounds and I feel a lot better. Doc said that I'm so much better than before.

Anyway, my "last" meal was: 2 Big Macs, Coke, chicken nuggets and some fries.

Rarely do I go out to eat anymore and it makes me cringe when parents brings their kids to eat that [censored].

At 64 I've never had a heart attack (or major health issue). I've always eaten healthy and exercised. With my body type and genetics I could very easily become overweight, but I recognized that early and made sure it never happened.

I can't understand how someone could ever put what passes for food at a McDonald's or other fast food joint into their mouths. Just the smell makes me nauseous.

Why is it not safe at work? I don't see anything wrong with it. It's strange but not offensive.

"What was the last thing you ate before you had a Heart Attack?"

I am still waiting for mine to come.
If you listen to my wife, I should have been dead for 10 years now with all the chemicals and unhealthy prepared food that I eat. She always eats healthy food prepared from raw materials, with a lot of vegetables.

She is sick more often than I am as I am usually sick every 15 years or so.

As a joke, I usually said that with all the chemical food I ate, I will be like Marie Curie and still be radioactive and well conserved, even a century after my death.

I usually don't feel good after I ate healthy food, so I try to avoid it. After seeing it, my wife stopped trying to feed me with good food, as long as my daughter doesn't see what I eat and continue to eat her vegetables and fruits (she eats so many of them, I sometimes wonder if she is mine ;-p).

I believe that I have good genes, so why not take advantages of that.
Other important points: I have always eaten slowly (at least 30 minutes to eat a lunch which drives a lot of people crazy), and when I feel fat, I stop eating for few days until I feel better in my skin.
As contrary as my father and brother, I don't live to eat, I just eat to live.

At least, when I will die, I will die happy as I would have a good and unhealthy life instead of frustrated and sad, having tried to live longer and not succeeding like my grandmother did.

Originally Posted By: PandaBear

11a.jpg

This picture is so not safe for work and should probably be locked/deleted.

Only in Japan I guess.

It's only offensive to those with perverted minds.

Thats just plane bad table manner's!!! Your not supposed to chew with your mouht open or let the cud dribble down your chin!!! I may be a clummsy eater but at least Im not making a disgussting mass that will gross out every one around me

11a.jpg

Only in Japan I guess.

It's only offensive to those with perverted minds.

11a.jpg

Only in Japan I guess.

If you want to take another form take this. Also Serrapeptase. Forget the pics it's entertainment.

Pic look doctored. If you want to reduce or eliminate the slim add green tea to dilute it. Taste is not that bad in fact I look forward to eating it. I feel it makes my digestive system feel stronger...less rumble in the stomach.

Why would you even think that? So strange. The picture shows the dextrins in natto quite well. Sure she's being messy for the picture. So?

Originally Posted By: philobeddoe

like i said, i AM a health nut

then live a life of eating good fresh meat, whole fruits, green veggies and plenty of fresh water ...

avoid grains and dairy ...

and you'll live forever
thumbsup2.gif

Yeah, that seems to be good for you but we're all different.

I've tried avoiding grains and dairy with no noticeable benefit, so why deprive myself of them and eat a more restricted diet for nothing? If I have allergy tests that show I'm allergic to any food, then I'd start avoiding that food. In the meantime, I think my diet is restrictive enough.

allergy tests make me laugh

cancer, diabetes, obesity, heart disease are allergy tests ... bad ones

You wouldn't think so if you had food allergies.

i have been proven to be of cro magnon descent so i like meat. i should eat less carbs though. but what for breakfast? all breakfasts have carbs..

Originally Posted By: crinkles
i have been proven to be of cro magnon descent so i like meat. i should eat less carbs though. but what for breakfast? all breakfasts have carbs..

I ate the ER4YT type O diet for a while but it gets boring eating beef and broccoli all the time, and other low card foods like spinach, green, etc. I like carbs in my diet : whole grains, fruit, starchy vegs like organic potatoes, etc. Life's too short IMHO to have to eat beef and broccoli all the time.

You wouldn't think so if you had food allergies.

i have food allergies
so does my seven year old son

they're rather severe
and food allergy tests still make me laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back